Reply to Thread

Thread: "Settler Shortage" quest requires bread, comes too soon

Monde
    Prestaging

"Settler Shortage" quest requires bread, comes too soon

The Settler Shortage quest arrives at level 15 and requires 125 bread before you can make it... a great opportunity for greedy traders to rip off newbie players..

Monde
    Prestaging
    from levelling to 15, you get 100 bread. someone told me you get the extra 25 you need from another quest shortly.

Monde
    Prestaging
    It's a waste of barrack-buff not to be able to "bake" those additional settlers, before having to use the buff...

Monde
    Prestaging
    You can borrow that bread from one of your friends, reward contains 50 bread.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Just because there's a way around this quest it doesn't mean it's right. You're still in the tutorial...

Monde
    Prestaging
    It's a "Bonus" quest - it's not necessary to finish him. You can reach next level and then build bakery and finish that quest (if you wan't).

Monde
    Prestaging
    There's no way to reach the next level other than attack a couple bandit camps. Yet, the attacking tutorial quests come at the next level. If you're new to the game you're stuck.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have reached next lvl (16) without any camp attack before attacking quest. But you are right, it's looks like mistake in bread amount.
    Last edited by Tytoos_de_Test; 10.08.12 at 14:09.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hmm I couldn't, the quests I had at that point were this one and the recruiting quest where I could only afford to recruit 8 recruits...

Reply to Thread