Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quest: making production chains perfect

Monde
    Prestaging

Quest: making production chains perfect

The quest: Making production chains perfect can not be completed when you have those items as Max in storage.

Shouldn't the economy view say how much you would produce if not maxed so you know if you have perfect production chain or not?
    All I see is max, or if I got down into it, it says 0 production. So I still don't know how much it would be if resources weren't already maxed out.

Johan.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I am stuck in level 4. I have enough production of planks but production is at 0 so i cannot get the quest reward to go to next step

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yo también. Me too, I´m stuck in lvl 4. Can´t be cancelled the quest? Or another solution? I can´t build anything which uses planks, I can´t sell, I can´t upgrade the mayor´s house, so please... help us

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have this same problem

Monde
    Prestaging
    si vos stock sont au max , il faut détruire et reconstruire la taverne , cela utilisera des planches
    if your stocks are max, you must destroy the tavern and rebuild the tavern

Monde
    Prestaging

same issue max planks / wood no consumption

stuck in level 4 no forward no backward ;.(

Monde
    Prestaging
    same problem xant move forward says im maxed out

Monde
    Prestaging
    You can't build a storehouse to increase storage capacity, it's not available until Level 5.

You can't upgrade the Mayor's House, it requires Hardwood and Marble - not available until Level 16.

You can't convert the planks, Provision House is Level 7.

You can't dump the pine logs or planks anywhere, Trade Office at Level 12.

You can't use pine logs or pine planks for anything, everything you can build at Level 4 uses only Tools.

And you can't raise your Level (so close!) to build anything else, the only XP you get is the Quest Rewards.

Tried to think of anything I could do.....
    Last edited by illregard; 13.08.12 at 17:17.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I've tried to delete -> build -> delete -> build the tavern, but even then I couldn't get them all at the same time meet min production. Some I get there but not all at the same time... It shouldn't be that hard for a newby who is trying to go through it.

Monde
    Prestaging
    for english:
    the optimal productionchains is 4 pinewood cutter 4 pinewood sawmill and 6 pinewood forester
    for german:
    die optimale produktionskette ist 4 nadelholzfäller 4 nadelholzsägemühlen und 6 nadelholzförster

Reply to Thread