Reply to Thread

Thread: testing

Monde
    Prestaging

testing

quest asks for explorer to search for a new site
    this fails because all sites are occupied and there are no new sites to find

Monde
    Prestaging
    Um, please choose a better title for your topics.

But indeed, as the whole map is discovered already the scout/explorer cannot find new sectors. You don't need to complete the tutorial anyhow to test on the system.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yup, but I'd like to get some diamonds, to fulfill some quests, or for other tasks, and that is not possible with this bug.

Monde
    Prestaging
    yes and without diamonds impossible to speed the soldiers building, gonna need two days to build an army, borring stuff
    how to test the adventures without an army ?
    thoses tests longs one week and we waste time and interrest in testing , turned to farmers

Monde
    Prestaging
    http://s7.directupload.net/images/120325/smztt5yn.png
    I play DSO since the closed beta in July 2010.

Monde
    Prestaging
    the point of not giving gems to 50% of the testers this round was to see if they could do the Easter adventures without gems. I think this is stupid that it required gems for people to complete them in the first place... lol. Gems are one of the big draws to get testers on this server.

It seems like most of the idiot players don't even realize it is a test server and is instead a live server that won't get wiped (very entertained with the "where did my island go" questions). as if the "test server" scrawled all over the background of the homepage or the name of the server wasn't enough.

Reply to Thread