Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New trading system

Monde
    Prestaging
    Also when you search you search results should stay when you buy.
    Also you need a tick box, Cost / offer to search on.
    Also if that person as more than one offer it should stay to list next to name, and goto 0 when complete, not disapear, and re-sort list.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Would be handy to show how many stack/trades are on offer, and reduce on every trade, and leave at 0 when done, instead of removing, this would stop the list bouncing.
    Also when Searching be handy to be able to tick offer / cost, as if you want to buy swords no point listing 100 trades of people also wanting swords

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hiya

Well 6gc or 2 gems for every slot after 1st one is to expensive i think.
    WIth the prices at our server been so low. It will be no point in putting up those for sale.
    FIsh is like 1000 for 1-5gc. Lots of stuff are 400 for under 10gc. Check prices b4 u start specuating in taxes. If that was this attempt was.
    Atleast give us 3-5 free slots so that we can start trading. Me personally will never put up more than 1 if it is gona be like this. never gona pay fo doing trade.

Ty

Lazarus163

Monde
    Prestaging
    Like the guy above me said. It looks like you have NO IDEA what's the economy like in your own game. The (coin) price for a 10 minute slot with a limited to 4 offer is just ridiculous. It may seem low to you but it's not worth the 10 minute 'chance' to sell something for a hefty money cut you're going for.

A quick idea to make it viable: make the bought slots temporary. But again, not the unreasonable time frame like with the temporary building slots. For that current price I'd say an hour would be fine. However 24h system would be better (we'd have our chance to sell more, and you'd have your greedy little paws on something we couldn't effectively use, wasting at least 1/3 of it while offline).

You have a lot of time to make changes, please reconsider.

Monde
    Prestaging
    In addition to the other good remarks made here I would recommend to make the tradewindow sizable, so more Trades can be seen at once....

ok, I know this would be an advantage for players with more powerful hardware, meaning big and/or multiple monitors and stuff. But if I played TSO on a Tab I knew this....
    Last edited by Bortorgor; 10.08.12 at 23:04. Reason: additional remark, minor correction

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't like the new trade feature very much. Here are the problems so far:

1) The search feature doesn't work well. It removes the results after a few seconds which is too short.

2) The time feature is nice, but I get a lot of "Trade Failed" messages. This is probably because of problem 3.

3) Only four lots at one time without paying extra? Given that people often have huge amounts of resources they want to sell at one time,
    four lots is not nearly enough.

Just my initial thoughts

Monde
    Prestaging
    did you notice you can trade all your stock in one go?
    The Lots tab is meant as a divider, as I understand it. If you need it, use it, if not, sell 200k GRanite to anyone who can afford it...^^

I see the Trade Window, as it is, as an actionminigame...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by DBM_Bones View Post
    Also when you search you search results should stay when you buy.
    Also you need a tick box, Cost / offer to search on.
    Also if that person as more than one offer it should stay to list next to name, and goto 0 when complete, not disapear, and re-sort list.
    That what I'm talking about :P
    Thanks for "Alsos"

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi, new trade system is nice, but i don't like the modal window. I want to pin the window somewhere so i can see it and build fields and wells and chat.
    Auto refresh will be also nice, not like now. now it is just removing old trades, but also adding new ones. Refresh should have the bookmark so it stays scroll somewhere and don't go to the top.
    The possibility to sell just to 4 people in one offer is rediculous and paying for more too. I can live with just one selling slot but not with restriction for 4 buyers.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have problems with trade whenever I Scrolle sprinkt he again at the beginning

Reply to Thread