Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New trading system

Monde
    Prestaging
    I agree to the opinons above...the idea for the new tradesystem is good but right now it sucks. The permanently refresh for each new offer/removed offer is too fast, scrolling down the list and hitting an offer is like getting a winner-ticket at a national lottery. I liked the accepted/denied offer per message better. Because now I must be a mindreading computermutant to guess which offer I've gotten and which one was confirmed. This means for me a permant control of my storage to see what material I have to look for again. And at last...to sell only 4 times my material before I have to put in a new offer is really ridiculous. I don't play the game to sell something, I play it to have fun...I'm not a stockbroker and I don't want to become one...and because of that I would think at least trice about it before I use the tradesystem to sell something.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like teh new trading system quite a lot, but there is something wich makes is difficult to enjoy it completly.
    Any change of the list makes it that it scrolls back to the beginning. So it is impossible to look for something.
    It would be nice if you could change this.
    Thx

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have a suggestion for the search, even though I guess it's impossible.
    (I play the German game, I am not sure about the English names, sorry)

There should be a text field, without a search button, if I enter:
    a)nothing, I see the full list
    b)I enter a w, the list should show only Wasser, Werkzeuge, Würste, Wassermühle but (maybe the "Die wilde Waltraut" too), all items that start with a W
    c)I add an A to the text field, it contain now "wa" and I should see Wasser, Wasswemühle and "Die wild Waltraut"
    I hope you understand

Peter

Monde
    Prestaging
    add more free space between refresh and accept offer - buttons, or better, move refresh bottun to the upper left side to avoid unwanted trade offers
    Last edited by Snoopy81; 11.08.12 at 19:15.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucina View Post
    ... to sell only 4 times my material before I have to put in a new offer is really ridiculous. I don't play the game to sell something, I play it to have fun...I'm not a stockbroker and I don't want to become one...and because of that I would think at least trice about it before I use the tradesystem to sell something.
    these are trading slots...

imagine you have 10k pinewood, with the new trading system u can trade this 10k in one slot 10k against 10k stone maybe OR u can trade 2500 vs 2500 using 4 slots, this is much more likely cause 4 different people can accept this offer

Monde
    Prestaging
    Errors:
    - When an offer ends it is removed from list, then the list is automatically scrolled to the beginning. -> Trading impossible!

Suggestions:
    - Tradingwindow is too small (-> sizable? pinnable?)
    - Paying the prize of 5 gems for unlimited offers each time
    - Searching for "cost" isnt possible? What about when i wanna look only for trades with "cost"="coal (e.g.)"
    - Trading history is nice. It would be better, if i can repeat a specific trade offer (I only sell coal and beer, and i dont wanna click so much....).

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't like the new trade feature as much as the old one. It is a lot more complicated and confusing. The following are some of the main problems:
    1) When you click on a trade to accept and the transaction fail...why does it fail? why when you refresh after it failing is that trade listed again?
    2) What is with the limit on the amount of trades? If I'm trying to get a bunch of a certain material (like to finish a quest), it is very annoying to have to add the trade again and again.
    3) Why does the trade list keep going back to the top every time it refreshes or changes? It makes it very hard to look for an item or accept when one if found.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Was confused when I eventually got to the trade in the tutorial over how it worked etc. - think I bought what I wanted - who knows, everything just jumped around too much.

Having read the posts above, I'm still confused about how it works . . .

As I understand it there were only a few problems before - the main one being when people wanted to sell/buy large quantities and the problem of late trades and people holding onto trades before declining them. Surely those could have been solved in a much simpler and less complex way then the one running in test at the moment . . . wouldn't be so bad, but can't get in to play with it again!

Monde
    Prestaging
    is it really big problem if we can't decline trades. like i said before, you can make mistake like sell 400 coins for 10 marble instead of 400 marble for 10 coins. even if i cancel the trade, there is countdown for 1 minute and in this time somebody bought it.

please try to change alot the new trade system before you apply it to live server.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The only thing I like about the new trade system is the possibility to click off certain categories, so you see only offers you can afford. The higher limit ist great for high level players. But even if I want to sell 400 of something, I usually offer only 100. That way I don't have to decline that many buyers and lower level players can afford the stuff I'm selling. That's why I like the old system, where I can decline a buyer if my limit is reached (or changed my mind because I realized I still need what I offered or made a mistake in my offer (like offering 50 hard wood for 50 needle wood)).

The automatic refresh system is a NO GO.

Reply to Thread