Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New trading system

Monde
    Prestaging

New trading system

It's much better than old.

There are few things that should improve it:

-When offer ends is removed from list, and that is ok. But after that system scroll list to beginning (even if i don't see removed auction) and that is bad idea.

- When i buy something, i like to know how much i have left stocks (not only that i can afford). Can you add that info?

- (Add offer) List of resources to trade is totally mess. Can you group that by horizontal bars with name of group and background color?

Monde
    Prestaging

New Trade system

Hi,

The new trade system is better, but could be even better if.

1. if you search, you can press enter not the search button
    2. When you have a found list, and buy a Item, the search list stays.
    3. buy multiple items from one person if they have them
    4. when selling only show items you have on the item your selling side.
    5. when scrolling though the list, it seems to refreash a lot and return to the top.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Moderation note: Thread moved to feedback.

Monde
    Prestaging
    A little bug with the refresh of the list ?

When you classify the offers by item (sell or cost) and use the lateral scrolling, it comes at the beginning (top of the list) at each refresh (end of an offer).
    It's a problem, because with only few offer (50) you can't point precisely an offer in the list, and I couldn't imagine what could happen with 600or more offers in the same time ! The window will statistically refresh each second !!!

It will be better if once the time is out that the offer stay in the list but becomes non-clickable (grey) until the player refresh the window.

My two cents ;-)

Monde
    Prestaging

[New Trade System Feedback] Trade Office has annoying issue with scrolling

Hi,

I just notice something very annoying, when I browse items are listed the list keep resetting to top of the list, for example, if I scrolling down th item list suddenly scroll return to the first item, so I cant read offers well and I can even sometimes click on the item that I want cuz when I'm going to click to item suddenly list moving so I have to rescroll again, and that maybe will happen again, I think in alot of offers listed will be serious issue, and will be impossible to make trades, I suggest to just "gray" or "disable" expired offers not remove them instead of remove item from list immediately, and remove these items only when i refresh the list using refresh button, that will prevent this issue as I see !

Or find something else to solve this issue.

Edit:
    Same issue with deleting history, I have to move down every time I delete a history record
    Regards,
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 11.08.12 at 06:44.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Agreed! Even with such a small number of "trades posted" (versus what we will see on the production servers), I cannot scroll through the whole list without getting it "reset" and being taken back to the top! If the Trade Window (Purchase side) continues this in production, it will be a complete nightmare!!!!

I like the "Expired" idea that TheVictorious mentions above... just have that line grey out... the list should never "auto reset" on a player!

Monde
    Prestaging
    - The permanent refreshes make trading really difficult / nearly not possible!
    - The trading-window is too small - I really would like to see more than only 9 offers without scrolling.
    - The prize of 5 gems for unlimited offers i have to pay EACH TIME? Oh really, no, thank you. Please offer something for a permanent unlimit or give us more free slots!

When there's a offer of 3759 somewhat for 537 gold I really would like to know how much gold that is for let's 100 without asking my calculator. So an extra slot that shows this would be really cool - but not as important as the other things mentioned here.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Like I already mentioned in another thread - trading is nearly not possible with these resets.

Monde
    Prestaging
    AAARGH!
    I can't click on an offer fast enough before it refreshes and resets me at the top of the list. It's infuriating!

Monde
    Prestaging
    same here, it's almost impossible to see all trades... when u find something to trade... until u click it is gone to top of the list... HATE IT!

Reply to Thread