Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Voucher code

Monde
    Prestaging
    for the first reward you had to play on friday 10.08 untill 16:00 for min. 15 minutes

Monde
    Prestaging
    I got my code in the in game mail on test server but, I can't find where to paste it in my Regular Game?? please help!

Monde
    Prestaging
    When you go to log in, before you hit the Play Now button, there should be somewhere you can enter vouchers. just enter the voucher number there, and redeem

Monde
    Prestaging

I was mailed a voucher but there is a problem I think

I was given a 2nd voucher for my regular game since I was able to play for 15 minutes and I redeemed it but I've received nothing so far.
    The first voucher for the cheese sandwich I got right away but this 2nd voucher is taking some time :/

I still have the mail and I tried to redeem it again but it says that the voucher was already redeemed

Monde
    Prestaging
    Glad to know I'm not alone! have you contacted support?

Monde
    Prestaging
    NOTE: The voucher code has been sent to you via in-game message here on the test server, not as an Email!

Monde
    Prestaging
    I've redeemed the voucher I got today (Monday 13th) also, and haven't received anything as of yet. Maybe it's air we get with this voucher? LOL

Monde
    Prestaging

Code

Voucher Code submitted but nothing came to the main account and when you try to repost voucher it says allready redeamed

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by animal88 View Post
    Voucher Code submitted but nothing came to the main account and when you try to repost voucher it says allready redeamed
    Same here, I've already contacted support. They said to post here... the voucher from today August 13th is not giving rewards on the main character.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I didn't get a reward either.

Reply to Thread