Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Voucher code

Monde
    Prestaging
    Mine just comes back as invalid code.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I got the same code on the 13th when I logged in and I input it where I was supposed to the same day and still havent gotten the prize from it

Monde
    Prestaging
    Code to receive 2000 depot fish or 100 drink ca is worth testing their advance(overhang)?

Monde
    Prestaging
    with or without the dashes my code is not valid ...

Monde
    Prestaging
    I've successfully rec'd and used the fish and brew rewards (although disappointed with them as they have such little value to anyone's main account except a total new starter which are not what they really need on the test system anyway!).

However, I've not rec'd any reward at all for Monday's stress test... anyone know what's up there?

Monde
    Prestaging
    In addition to our event, we will have a special stress-test on Monday 13th, between 12:00 and 22:00h (CEST). That means, we need all of you to play as much as you can on that particular day to make the server burst at the seams. Of course, we will reward you with some extra loot for your assistance. The procedure is the same as with the voucher-codes for the event.
    ^ That. Anyone from the game crew ever looks around here? I wonder if anyone got that reward, guess not...

Monde
    Prestaging
    I now have had two codes that didn't work, but from what I have seen on these posts, I guess it really doesn't matter much, the rewards, if you can call them that, are puny. Still, if time is money, then they got a lot for nothing.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I got one that expired before I got to it as well. Why are the codes being sent to our accounts when so many people have trouble logging in the get them?

Monde
    Prestaging
    try this codes:
    D96-9DB9-9D94
    D92-7574-D8A4
    22F-54E5-C9B4
    BCB-42C8-5584
    B62-9344-3FEE
    CE4-58EB-7454

Reply to Thread