Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server Reward is Very LAME!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Nobody's holding a gun to your head.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Actually I must agree with those stating that the rewards are lame. Firstly as I have been logging in daily and have as yet to get any of their voucher codes to actually work. Testing to just check out the newest features and give your opinion is great but when the developers offer something in return as incentive then they should step up and make it useable to those testing. At this point I have no clue what any of the rewards are but my opinion is that in this its an epic fail for the dev team.

Monde
    Prestaging
    If you only joined the testing for the rewards you are going to be disappointed. Many of us joined because we want to be part of the new changes that are coming to improve the overall play of the game & if there are rewards then that's just a bonus. Personally I am excited about what I have seen so far & rewards have nothing to do with it & it means I get to plan for those changes & how it will affect my guild members.
    I laugh when I see players admit they only joined & login in to get a reward LOL.
    It is a test server & they are not going to spend a fortune on thousands of gifts since they have already spent a lot of the development of it, the time required to test it by each player is minimal & it's not like we are trained & qualified as game testers.

If you don't like it then don't log in.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Simple answer, stop giving out the codes in the chat. We used to get much better rewards until the freeloaders moved in and started giving them away to anyone who asked for them.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I agree with lame rewards. If you say "please help us test new features and we will give you some rewards" then give us some rewards. 2000 fish to catch is not a reward. Maybe you should say "please help us test new features for free", and only then there wouldn't be a reason for complaints.

Monde
    Prestaging
    what do You expect from testing? rewards are worthless, I'm here to see what features will appear in my homeworld

Monde
    Prestaging
    The rewards is getting better, so prb some patience is needed here ?
    I agree it was sort of lame in the beginning. But 50 granite and a +250 gold refill isnt that bad
    I think reward isnt everything here, also fun to just test and see whats coming and make some posting in forum here.

I alrdy have posted some, and i think more ppl should do it aswell. No offence but some ppl just complaining and dont participate in posting feedbacks, how
    do they think they should be heard ? well those will prb never read this forum anyway, but i hope some of u that do read, kindly takes it into chanel(s) when u
    spot a player that is like this.

hmm Rewards so far= 2100 fish refill, (and something i forgot), 50 granite, 100 brew, 250 ore refill (for all types of deposits)

what did i forget ?

Ty
    Lazarus.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I does agree with Lazarus163, the rewards are getting better, but anyway my pleasure is tu have the opportunity to start from the beginning and experiment with those great new features (new trading system, economic overview, ...) and giving feedback about them and reporting bugs.

Rewards being "symbolic" doesn't remove any interest I have in the help I can give to improve the game.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I agree to this replys that say the awards playing the testserver is to less.

I have got, now for playing many hours, somthing I dont need anymore in my real account!!!
    Sorry but don't be stingy BB.
    We are playing here on the test server not for nothing!
    I am realy disappointed.

If this is your answer also for future,
    I 'll don't search for your bugs on test server at all.
    Make your work alone...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Well, the 200 hardwood planks did piss me off actually. It's almost useless even on test with level 24. Made me ask myself whether BB wants to make fun of me. So, my advice: No reward, or something I can't produce (luxury stuff), or "valuable" buffs like Unis, gold, exotic fruit baskets and such.

Reply to Thread