Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Test Server Reward is Very LAME!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Today's reward may shut up those who have been complaining. A 500 copper refill has to be worth having - doesn't it?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Just to tell you, the 500 copper refill is actually the most worthless reward out of all rewards given out so far. Your can refind copper mines at no cost by a geologist. This reward saves you 10 secs worth of clicking and is worth pretty much next to nothing in value. Level 2 copper mines last about 1 day before collapsing so there's really no need to add more ores to it unless you really don't have 15 mins to spare on rebuilding a mine.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I liked +300?(or +250) of any mine. I used it on gold mine. Its cost is high, so that was worth a lot to me.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Why is everyone complaining? Before they even started giving us rewards I was a tester. Now they are giving rewards and you all complain? Hey we are given a chance to actually help build this game, Grow up! They may be small rewards, but not all are small. Some of the rewards are pretty good!
    Gwayne if you feel your time is too valuable then stop being a tester! When you go back and play the real game and see things you don't like, oh well, you had the chance to help make it better but your time is too valuable. Funny, if your time is so valuable, go some where else and get paid then. The problem with many people is greed, that will kill any game out there. You should be lucky Settlers is nothing like some games I used to play ... they were awful, and still are. Yet people still play them! Look and see how bad games are getting to be. I am thankful this game is nothing like those others. Learn to know when you have it good.

Reply to Thread