Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server Reward is Very LAME!

Monde
    Prestaging

Test Server Reward is Very LAME!

I have persevered with the new test server, and have liked what I have seen so far (when I can actually get on). Today I thought my trials with logging in had paid off when I received notification that my reward was available. I eagerly logged into my normal account to see what I had and...
    It was FISH!!! +2000 fish deposit!!!! No that's about as lame a reward as I could imagine. Surely you can do better then that guys?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hey
    I totally agree with you on this it's pathetic, some gems or gold would have been nice, to be honest i've been getting a bit tired of this game for a few months but keep persevering for some reason. Answers to a complaint spend some more money on gems in the shop..erm no we are not all made of money!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TalHawk View Post
    I have persevered with the new test server, and have liked what I have seen so far (when I can actually get on). Today I thought my trials with logging in had paid off when I received notification that my reward was available. I eagerly logged into my normal account to see what I had and...
    It was FISH!!! +2000 fish deposit!!!! No that's about as lame a reward as I could imagine. Surely you can do better then that guys?

Monde
    Prestaging
    I also agree...what's with those very Lame 'gifts' ? You ask people to do some work for you ( you'll be the ones making money out of all this testing ) and you pay them like ...nothing ? Come on guys, 10 settlers and 2000 fish ? really? I'm lvl 34 , you really think that will do it for me ( or anybody ) ?

Pay some respect to your customers , if you can....

Monde
    Prestaging
    Stop complaining about free gifts. Many of us have been testing for months with no thought of a reward other than to give feedback and try to help improve the game. If you are here just for the freebies then you get what you deserve.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yep, once the 'freebies' stop, all the freeloaders will disappear again, and the few of us who really want to test things will be watching the tumbleweed blow by.

Monde
    Prestaging
    error

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Barby View Post
    Stop complaining about free gifts. Many of us have been testing for months with no thought of a reward other than to give feedback and try to help improve the game. If you are here just for the freebies then you get what you deserve.
    I agree. Free is good! Dont like the smell at the baker? Find another baker...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Na, still. The rewards are simply not worth the effort to hand them out in the first place. Yes, they're free, but they're useless all the same. I say make em something I can NOT produce in the provision house or scratch them completely. At least then you won't have disappointed testers, or the "free beer? where!" rush.

Monde
    Prestaging
    this is not a free gift! we have spend lots of time to enter the server and test the new features. 15 minutes a day sounds minor but with a login queue of 1h or more it's another thing. and cheesy sandwich also is more of a bad joke than a reward

Monde
    Prestaging
    The rewards have been a joke and the ones who defend them are a bigger joke. Our time is valuable and your rewards are worthless. Time to step up and give us real rewards.

Reply to Thread