Reply to Thread

Thread: not a good idea

Monde
    Prestaging

not a good idea

that you have to place buildings only on directed spots.
    some could be placed in a better way i.e. the garrisson for better strategy
    or the others to get a better economy.

Ok, it is possible now to move but sometimes you can't get near enough.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I did try to find the right place for this but what I can think about it is that wasn't a good idea that on the tool bar on top of the game screen we have that annoying flashing of the settlers,licences,tools,coins and other resources when the amount of those it is low.Really annoying playing with those flashes all the time.
    To make the most of our game we should use about all the population we can to make an army,so settlers will be flashing...to make the most of our production we should use all the licences,so another flash,to upgrade buildings sometimes we do need to use our coins,so another flash and so on...this it is terrible!!!
    Really a bad idea and need to be removed from the game some thing so annoying and pointless.

Monde
    Prestaging
    what u r talking about? when and where u HAVE to place a building on a specific spot?

Reply to Thread