Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving buildings - Storehouses

Monde
    Prestaging

Moving buildings - Storehouses

I think the moving building feature as it is on the test server now is absolutely awesome. Thumbs up for that. The prices are reasonable and I think this feature is something many of us have been wishing for.

There's one little thing that I'd like to see changed still though - and that's the fact that the storehouses cannot be moved. I can imagine that that might imply a whole lot of re-scripting as the storehouse is necessary to claim sectors and all, but it would be awesome to move storehouses at least within one sector.
    Many of us have storehouses at rather high levels and rebuilding them is a huge waste of resources and frankly speaking a pain.

If you could implement moving storehouses, too, I'd be super happy.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think it has some purpose, i guess moving storehouses and claiming territory could be some kind of issue that's why its not available atm, on the other hand storehouse up to lvl 3 is not that expensive and even after that point its still cheap so we can live with that.

Monde
    Prestaging
    This has been a needed feature for some time. Moving buildings closer to the storehouse/mayors house to speed up production will be nice. And to re-locate the barracks to change the routes and speed up battle travel time is also a great thing!

Reply to Thread