Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback to "Trade system stress test today 16-18:00 (CEST)"

Monde
    Prestaging
    Natejam, you are not missing anything - lol. Currently the system is unuseable for buying unless you are very lucky or want to buy something that is rare in the list like Aunt Irma's basket. If you want to buy most resources then you have to be quick or lucky.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think that offer what expires should just go grey and trading list only refresh when player does that manually. Then its going to work more user friendly.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Same here, the constant update makes the system unusable and you just need to count on hazard to buy what you intend to buy. The test failed too as after placing one sale and three acquisitions the trade system is frozen. Can't do anything more on the trade side.

Monde
    Prestaging
    i get a headache testing it with all the jumping- havent been able to get any trades done so my conclusion is- test failed

Monde
    Prestaging
    This new tradesystem is always jumping. Trading is not possible. If this system somes to the Real-Server, I will quit playing this game....

Monde
    Prestaging
    well, I found out that it took nearly 5 minutes to place 10 offers. and I found out out that it takes just a part of a second to bring me back on top of the tradelist. looking for other offers is still not possible. automatic refresh of the listings should be disabled.

Monde
    Prestaging
    searching is impossible. Tired to type in a word to search for over and over again but constantly refreshes. Don't know what has been "improved" but it is much worse than it was. With filters, I found the refreshing was manageable but this is now impossible.

Monde
    Prestaging
    the new trading system is no feature, it is only a gread bug. Impossible to use.
    Tryed to type marble in the search an to start it --> no way.

Monde
    Prestaging
    BB fix the auto updating scroll first in the trade system, it's a nuisance. I've seen people complaining since the day-one of TSO testing launch on the new trade system. getting on the strain test today without fixing the problem kinda look childish on the part of the game developer.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The new trade system's a nice idea, but it's impossible to use as many people are pointing out. Time for a rethink? Personally, I thought the old one was pretty much perfect.

Reply to Thread