Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback to "Trade system stress test today 16-18:00 (CEST)"

Monde
    Prestaging
    impossible to buy anything because of the constant update

Monde
    Prestaging
    So as many said, the current trade system doesn't work. Set the refresh rate at 30s than it will maybe work.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hello, for me the new trade system is just useless... I think we don't need to know the time remaining for the different trades. The perpetual refreshing is really irritating.
    When you chose an offer and accept it, you're never sure that you 've accepted the good trade because of the refreshing: you can't see the trade anymore while clicking "acceped"
    If the system stay like this I won't use it anymore.
    Last edited by Douillette; 23.08.12 at 20:21.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like the layout and the whole concept of the trade system but it keeps jumping every time a trade ends or is added thus making it virtually impossible to use. You need to fix this or player like myself will be going else where.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi

As many has said b4 me and prb after me, the refresh is making the buying part almoust useless. I also want to add that it would have been great if u could adjust the window so u could see more trades aswell. also makin it movable so you could do other stuff when looking through stuff.

So my sugestions is: (also mentioned b4)

1. Stop the auto refresh. just have it on manual so you can click that refresh button when u want/feel for it.
    2. Make the trade window adjustable and movable, so you can do other stuff when looking through offers.
    3. having more free slots and/or atleast lower the prices on them. Why have it cost gold why not a small %of what u selling/buying ?
    4. The stacks in each trade should be raised from 4 to 10, and the stack it self should be more of an even number like 1000 or 2000.
    5. All items and resources should be possible to put up in trade, except maybe the ones with limit on em from gemshop.

Well i might have forgotten some but i am sure its alrdy mentioned. Just repeating so u dont forget.

EDIT1: Its not really an auto refresh, it goes to top everytime an offer expires. It just apear as one.

EDIT2: dark7np. Sure u prb right we can do that, but we also want to trade for stuff we need for progressing in game, so that we
    are able to progress faster, then we can test more stuff. ANd with only a few days left of test well we could have been testing lot more.

Ty

Lazarus163
    Last edited by Lazarus163; 23.08.12 at 21:44.

Monde
    Prestaging
    You're all missing the point of this stress test. It is not to actually trade anything. Which is good, because it is almost impossible anyway. All they want you to do is place as many offers as you can. So just switch to the selling tab and place useless trade offers, like 1 pinewood for 1 water or whatever. That's it!

Monde
    Prestaging
    The new trade system puts to much stress on me. I can't/won't use it. The jumping around alone drives me nuts.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I was happy to see that the trade system is being tested, but the major problem with it has not been addressed. EVERY time a new trade is added to the queue the whole display updates. This happens even in the MIDDLE entering something into the search box. The search system is therefore useless.

Would it be possible to 'lock' the trade display, so that it only updates when the user wants it to? Perhaps a mode which the user could toggle on or off?
    A lock sounds great, so you have the time to search for what you need, for the moment you can't get anything from the trade-system.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I noticed yesterday that it was not even possible to use the Search function. If you had typed 3 or 4 letters, the cursor jumped to the beginning.

Yesterday I really tried to make constantly offers in trade. Because I usually set realistic offers, it took some time to fill the 10 slots completely. I am very rarely successful. Inexplicably, there are a few players have managed to buy some of my listings

Monde
    Prestaging
    Trade was not possible yesterday. You could only sell. Why jump the purchase list always high? Gerspe
    Last edited by Gerspe; 24.08.12 at 09:19.

Reply to Thread