Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback to "Trade system stress test today 16-18:00 (CEST)"

Monde
    Prestaging

Feedback to "Trade system stress test today 16-18:00 (CEST)"

Hello!

I don't think that a real "stress test" is possible for many players. Without a developed economy you can only trade a small part of all resources in the game. This will limit the number of resources per trade (leads to indirect problems) and the number of trades (less trades -> less realism of the stress test). Also the trade (and test) of event-specific resources is not possible.
    The few number of resources leads to problems because you will fast run out of resources.

I think it would be better to seperate the tests for the new trading system and the new tutorial. The trading system needs much resources for everyone for a real test and the tutoral needs a good working trade system.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The trade system is allways "jumping". So a search, when yo have sorted, is not realy to handle....

Monde
    Prestaging
    I was happy to see that the trade system is being tested, but the major problem with it has not been addressed. EVERY time a new trade is added to the queue the whole display updates. This happens even in the MIDDLE entering something into the search box. The search system is therefore useless.

Would it be possible to 'lock' the trade display, so that it only updates when the user wants it to? Perhaps a mode which the user could toggle on or off?

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think the stress test is working.. I can not use the trade system, it is constantly jumping to the top (like knuddl said).

Monde
    Prestaging
    So tested to seach but the seachfield also refresh too....

The System is so not to handle and not to use!!

I think a good opinion is to combinate the new and the old trad system...

Add to the old systemall things without the the view of the time and i think all users will be happy
    Last edited by knuddl1504; 23.08.12 at 17:15.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Tried to test it .... the constant refresh is a total pain, and to be honest, if you think this is an improvement to the old trade system, then we have a Huge problem. I understand that I can click and deselect things, but it really is Such a pain when it refreshes so fast that it's simply not worth the effort it takes to trade.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Even when sorting according to the time, the slots remain in trade (longest time up), it doesn't stop refreshing when a slot has expired. So stresstest for us, but probably not a stresstest for the system :-(

Monde
    Prestaging
    Tried testing, but got stressed with the constant refresh and gave up. Let me know when it's actually feasible to trade without wanting to throw my computer out of the window. I won't be attempting to trade again until then.

Monde
    Prestaging
    As long as the entries in the trade system are jumping around, i can only the this "stress test" as a stress test for the players, not the BAD (*) trade system.

(*) Broken As Designed

Monde
    Prestaging
    Can't test it. Still stuck in the tutorial with no feedback from BB. Fills you with such hope for the future .....

Reply to Thread