Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Feedback to "Trade system stress test today 16-18:00 (CEST)"

Monde
    Prestaging
    I'd like to have helped, I logged in to help but seriously can't stand the way I can't hold the trade display still. I can't see what's for sale or what price it is or anything for all the jumping about. I gave up and pretty much have given up trying to do the testing for the same reason now I've reached a level where trade is necessary to continue.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I posted it quite some times elsewhere already: First, thanks for your help participating in the trade-system-stress-test. We all know about the issue with the jumping of the trade list. I can assure you that this will be fixed and tested before we go live. Also, we know that trading is difficult at the moment, but the main intention right now is, just to have as many open trades as possible, which can be done even with the current behaviour of the list.

Thanks for your support!
    Last edited by BB_SlasH; 27.08.12 at 13:01.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I do wonder however if it would not be simpler for you to just write some scripts that add trades for your stress tests. Way more consistent results, easier to control, easy to scale, does what it's told to do without being nosy, does not complain... All round way easier to handle than your average current testing crowd, don't you think?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Best way to trade, is to use gold as money. Everything is sold and bought in gold. Much easier, prices are transparent and comparable.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Barter is a nice way to trade. That is true, that in so many variations of trading it is not so easy to judge quickly if some offer is good or bad, but it adds to game experience.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The reload from the tradewindow is still really annoying. It is reloading when you're searching for something and also when you type something. I've tried to type bronze swords, because i was annoyed by the bouncing trade, but it reloaded again, so there was just standin "ords''.

Reply to Thread