Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade

Monde
    Prestaging

Trade

I want to add a wish for the new trade system, which still wasn't stated afaik.
    Since there are so many offers comprising very much pieces, e.g. 5000 fish, it should be possible to buy just a part of it, e.g. only 600 of those 5000 fish. In this case, if the price is not an integer, it has to be rounded of course.
    Last edited by mbklrh; 31.10.12 at 00:28. Reason: missing letters

Monde
    Prestaging
    jestem w dupie

Monde
    Prestaging
    No - that's not how it works. When I offer, let's say 5000 fish for 50 gold coins, I don't want it to be split into many parts. It's normal for trading, that you offer different prices for larger amounts and small lots.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by mbklrh View Post
    I want to add a wish for the new trade system, which still wasn't stated afaik.
    Since there are so many offers comprising very much pieces, e.g. 5000 fish, it should be possible to buy just a part of it, e.g. only 600 of those 5000 fish. In this case, if the price is not an integer, it has to be rounded of course.
    This would be great. With the old system, multiple people could accept the same offer from you, so you could advertise 200 fish and soon the whole 5000 would be sold. Now only one person can accept the offer and only one offer can be placed without additional payment, so sellers put up huge amounts. This makes it much more difficult for newcomers to trade. Having a slider so you could buy a portion of the offer would be very useful.

Reply to Thread