Reply to Thread

Thread: I no good with this stuff

Monde
    Prestaging

I no good with this stuff

G'day

I have no idea whats going on or what I've done wrong. But rather than having my island from US-Zeus. I started with a lvl 36 empty island with 5k gems.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I've done wrong please.

Thankyou.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Please do help, have thrown a couple of hundred $ into this game and really want to play on the test server, without starting from scratch.

Cheers

Monde
    Prestaging
    From what I know, your test server account might be the same or different from your real account, and there is no guarantee, as well as nothing is wrong or you do anything wrong, that you will start with a high level account, or same level with your real account. That is the point of testing. My account on test server have different levels since I start playing here

Monde
    Prestaging
    The test server account is different from the one have on your live world. You need to start from scratch if you haven't played here since last account reset and therefore have no pre-built island. If you need some gems to speed up the process, send me a PN here on the forum.

Reply to Thread