Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Invasion of the Nords - Guide Draft

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by ojhana View Post
    Map looks different on live realm. Kind a making trouble for block positioning :/
    Whoa, thanks for letting me know! I hope it's in sync with the current version of the test server; will run it again as soon as I can.
    Update: issue addressed.
    Last edited by Loucaux; 12.09.13 at 19:55. Reason: quote added

Monde
    Prestaging
    Also looks like last block is risky... I lost quite a lot army last night doing that block .

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by probatesta View Post
    Also looks like last block is risky... I lost quite a lot army last night doing that block .
    I'm really sorry to hear that, but I still believe it's quite safe -- there's a margin of 30 seconds there! I'll update the main post here, but here is the story:

1) When general A reaches camp #5, general B is at the border of 5's influence zone. It takes 10 flags to reach camp #6 from that position -- the marching will take approximately 34 seconds.
    2) The fighting at camp #6 takes 40 seconds (with a fast general).
    3) From camp #6 it takes 7 flags to reach camp L8 -- the marching will take approximately 24 seconds.
    4) Finally, it takes 50 seconds with a veteran (or forty, if you have a major general) to defeat camp L8.

Overall, from the moment the block on camp #5 starts till the moment when camp L8 is defeated it takes approximately 150 seconds.
    The block on camp #5 lasts 200 seconds (or 180 seconds with empirical probability < 0.01%).

It becomes risky if you have a normal general for Valkyries (camp #6), and that is why I didn't give this option at all in the guide.

Another explanation is that it may be due to the recent changes in the map; once I have a chance to run the adventure I'll update the guide.

Monde
    Prestaging
    i will let Lou know ojhana thx

Reply to Thread