Prestaging
    You're right it is a bit silly

Monde
    Prestaging
    very, very, very funny ...
    but why no one laughs?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Ahaha I was about to start a thread for this but it's fits rather neatly here. Scroll down for the cost of Golem #10.

In roughly six hours the server claimed 12/100 Golems in the "The Golem" - "Unite and defeat the risen Golems." and the question of how many personal Golems = one Server Golem has been raised many times. While it's clear we're not likely to be told actual numbers some clarification on the text in the Event Window would be very much appreciated.

Does "In case you defeated your first monster, you did everything there is to reach the server goal" mean only the first Golem on an Island is counted and the rest are 'do as you like' for fun? This would be lovely and let's people play as they wish and help friends as they can.

Or does "however, your job is not done. After a certain period of time, the monster will re-spawn and you can defeat it again." mean that all the Golems count?

If every single Golem does count I'm afraid this would be another event skewed heavily in favour of older servers and while the first few are delightfully manageable if the rate of increasing difficulty is steady, (2 is twice as hard as 1, 3 is three times as hard as 2) come Golem number 10 this gets really very silly even for the oldest of us:

Heart 1 - 3.628.800.000 hitpoints -> 2.177.280.000 Marble
    Heart 2 - 5.443.200.000 hitpoints -> 2.177.280.000 Wheat
    Heart 3 - 7.257.600.000 hitpoints -> 7.257.600.000 Water

Many thanks to Promethos of Sandycove for Golem #10

Edit: Golem hp caps at #5
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 14.09.13 at 18:00.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Please Ubisoft BB lords, know that they have much "love" for servers that have more time and resources they want to empty all the islands, but keep in mind that there are servers that are very small and will be impossible to achieve the goal they have set. If the golem number 4 amounts to a whopping marble 14,400, 14,400 and 48,000 wheat water .... to complete the 100 from this server .... go many zeros in a number not say ... should rethink some prices, because if the fourth golem is the first quad, sorry, I think that neither the oldest server can get that figure marble both wheat and water. gentlemen please tell me that concoction taken because it is too excessive prices golem, have time to make some changes and add step collectibles pumpkins that have not appeared on the island in no time.

Monde
    Prestaging
    OK -thanks :-(
    I will finish No2 - but all other things are gracy. That's Halloween :-)

Monde
    Prestaging
    love bb'ler , unfortunately I do not know what drugs you take, but please, please give me them from what.

Monde
    Prestaging
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7546/qtps.png

if someone wants to know the cost until golem number 10- no comment about that- wouldn't be very nice for those who invented that
    Wer kämpft kann verlieren- wer nicht kämpft hat schon verloren,

Monde
    Prestaging
    A new chapter in tso history I can laugh about . Happy Halloween!

Monde
    Prestaging
    and we thought the balloon event was baad happy halloween

Reply to Thread