Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pumkin rewards on adventures

Monde
    Prestaging

Pumkin rewards on adventures

Anyone know how many pumpkins you get on the adventures?

I want to know for Motherly Love, as that is the only one I have
    But others are fine too.

Monde
    Prestaging

With this loot, you can buy what ever you want....or not.

Monde
    Prestaging
    do not appear in my island pumpkins
    only appears
    and then appeared no more
    collectible items if they appear
    if not so aparescan only once or have to go popping up day
    gracias

Monde
    Prestaging
    hello I pass some interesting data to consider:
    the golem must kill 6 times to get the ultimate prize of 100 pumpkins.
    every time you kill will get 10 pumpkins and this figure is increasing by 10 per time, I mean 10 the first 20 second 30 the third and so on.
    therefore the 6 deaths are received 210 pumpkins.
    cost of death: to kill are 3 types of powerups 1 - with marble, are packs of 25 and spent 750 marbles 2 - wheat, packs of 25 and cost 500 wheat and 3-with water, one package of 25 and uses water 1250.
    The golem has 3 hearts destroy one orange, one red and one purple. marble can be used in the orange (take 1250 strength) in the red (takes 500 strength) and purple (takes 125 strength),
    wheat enhancer can be used in the red (takes 1250) and purple (take 500) and water only in the purple and takes 1250
    hearts strength increases as follows the first golem so take note from the second power is 2k, the third at 4 24k 6k in 5 - 120k and 720k sixth
    red heart, Out 1-1k at 2-3k - at 3-9k-36k at 4 in the 5-180 and 6-1080K
    purple heart at 1-2k - at 2 - 4k at 3 - to 4-12k 48k-240k at 5 and at 6-1440k

draw their own accounts but mine say 545K spending marble - wheat 523k - 1746k water - all for a beautiful 310 pumpkins
    figures may vary Cundo leave the tester lol greetings

gentilesa de osvilar del server el nuevo dorado de latinoamerica

Monde
    Prestaging
    reward in surprise attack.

As with the golem very few pumpkins and many resources to get pumpkins.

My friends did not have pumpkins on their reward.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Last edited by Asiastrings; 17.09.13 at 07:28.

Monde
    Prestaging
    This also assumes that the other players on the server completes some quest to move the counter too. So no pumpkins unless other people complete it.

The crazy part is "100" people might be just for testing. Why do I get the feeling they'll raise the number higher on live.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I totally agree with you Asiastrings!
    On live servers this it is just IMPOSSIBLE for most of the players,you BB devs don't have a clue on what the game it is for the players on live servers.It is quite impressive the absurd things I did assist you creating for the game and after all this time,near 2 years,you still don't have any idea on what the live servers can be!!!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Unfortunately they don't seem to have learnt anything from the huge amount of feedback people provided with the 20th Anniversary Event. Many people complained about the absurdity of endlessly building wells, converting resources to balloons in the Provision House and then donating all the balloons from the star menu to make a fraction of 1% on the rankings list. We still have absurd resource requirements to defeat the golems and the rewards are still going to put many people off. Even people that will do the Event for the challenge are less than impressed with the scale of the task in front of us.

We have:

1. A few pumpkins that may spawn on our islands.
    2. A few adventures that may provide some pumpkins as loot.
    3. A huge amount of resources needed to defeat golems and give some pumpkins as a reward.

This is not sounding terribly appealing so far.

Monde
    Prestaging
    @ AmonRaI and others: is it really that hard to read the title of the thread? why dont you post golem related things in one of the many other threads that deal with that matter like that one. http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...with-the-golem

@ topic
    played a roaring bull today, did not get pumpkins also. seems they forgot to implement the pumkins in that loot.
    i'll try motherly love later today, to see if its the same with that adventure

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by antonimus View Post
    My friends did not have pumpkins on their reward.
    ok, so maybe the chance for getting pumpkins in the loot is not at 100%
    Last edited by Destiny567; 16.09.13 at 17:03.

Reply to Thread