Reply to Thread

Thread: Load Testing? No News on .net

Monde
    Prestaging

Load Testing? No News on .net

So are those folks in the US suppose to help test the load? It's tonight at 3am (PST) and yet there is no news for it on the .net website.

You think people are going to know to stay up late til 3am in the morning to do the testing?

Also- if they don't come and test, will they be missing out on the pumpkins reward?? Or will they be getting free reward mail outs and not even login to the test server.?

Or because they weren't given the news. And they come test anyways, do they still get rewarded?

Also the news says "In case you succeed, you will be rewarded with
    20 pumpkins and one bookbinding glue on Friday."

Does this mean if you can't login because of the load. You don't get the reward??

I'm a little bit confused as to how this server load test reward works.?

How do you actually get the reward?

Do nothing?
    Login successfully?
    Attempt to login?
    Be active on live server? (as it seems like you have to be an active player to get mail-outs)

Monde
    Prestaging
    There are some of us that have used our stocks of material up already. So will be harder to participate in stress test.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hopefully they can give us resources for the testing.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Servers aren't equal. US players got Laybor Day hotdog and rest of didn't get anything.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Specific national holidays are one thing, lack of information is another.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by durin View Post
    Servers aren't equal. US players got Laybor Day hotdog and rest of didn't get anything.
    So you're telling me that the international test server is only for .com players and the people on the .net aren't suppose to be here at all to stress test the server?
    And since there are no news for the .net we shouldn't be getting any rewards on the .net?

Like whitecane said. "national holidays" are different for servers. but when it comes to a global stress test and failing to inform your customers is epic fail!

during the balloon event, all servers were participating yes? but the .net server whoever was in charge failed to announce the start of phase 2. they didn't even give us a heads up on when it will start. and a day after it had started did they even bother to announce that phase 2 started.

point here is BB management running the .net servers are really bad at updating. OR whoever is at the main HQ is bad at communicating the information to the .net group. somebody is not doing their job at BB that's all I have to say.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    So are those folks in the US suppose to help test the load? It's tonight at 3am (PST) and yet there is no news for it on the .net website.

You think people are going to know to stay up late til 3am in the morning to do the testing?

Also- if they don't come and test, will they be missing out on the pumpkins reward?? Or will they be getting free reward mail outs and not even login to the test server.?

Or because they weren't given the news. And they come test anyways, do they still get rewarded?

Also the news says "In case you succeed, you will be rewarded with
    20 pumpkins and one bookbinding glue on Friday."

Does this mean if you can't login because of the load. You don't get the reward??

I'm a little bit confused as to how this server load test reward works.?

How do you actually get the reward?

Do nothing?
    Login successfully?
    Attempt to login?
    Be active on live server? (as it seems like you have to be an active player to get mail-outs)
    "success" is achieving the loading they want to test.
    they usually want to see that you logged in and tried to get into the game to qualify for the reward.
    I've gotten the rewards for a load test before without being able to get past the queue.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Load Testing? No News on .net

not sure Ron.... all i no is my 2nd guild is filling up fast... we are almost 5th...

Monde
    Prestaging
    On 9/17/13 at 9:55PM PST USA- I checked my login for Ares and its front page says this-

Reply to Thread