Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB - Blown Out Christmas !!! This is incredible!!!

Monde
    Prestaging

BB - Blown Out Christmas !!! This is incredible!!!

I am so exasperated.... sometimes in Awe! And truly amazed at the production intended for this years Christmas release.
    LOL Its been over two weeks and i'm still uploading tonight to our Gdoc data pages. There is So So Much ... This is incredible.
    Everyone, I swear this time, I bow to BB_SlasH, BB_Amaris, BB_Devs!!!

The Bank is sic sic, everyone is look for it, here is a comment just come in.... ROFL
    [18:18] [Asia2] Germ: I liked guild bank, hate obammyshare lol

LOLOL

BB_Devs... Wow, Thank you again, this time is sic sic sic sic...
    Asia Ratings... World Wide this is a great big- 10 !!!

Asiastrings
    Prestage Welt1
    Guilds
    Prestage1
    Prestage2
    coming
    Prestage3
    Last edited by Asiastrings; 29.11.13 at 19:00.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Good job asia! I do agree this year's event is looking good. I hope they don't make bad changes last minute before going live.

The only change would be to improve the 95gems Xmas adventure maps to have better loot.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Okay Christmas event.
    Has NOT liked to have changed Gifts chains Christmas event, unless of course gifts. They should have left it as before.
    The scouts have dropped their share to bring them gifts. One difficulty more.
    For the rest is fine.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I believe last year they had "level segregated" chain quests. Meaning different level brackets had their own set of chain quests.
    They had like 3 different difficulty maps too.

They did this for Easter event and Crisis Event. Where you got different chain quests based on your current level at the time of getting the quest.

This is the most failed design style. Since new players and lower level players finished faster and got it easier than the higher level. And players who just crossed the bracket line had the worst time completing them.

I personally did not level up for a whole year because after I had experienced the first crisis event, I realized that I did not want to be in the level 45-50 bracket.
    It was awful. Everybody got the same 500 gems regardless, but the lower level players had it easier.

I like the current chain quest now, where it is linear and the same for everybody. And it forced lower level players to level up rather than stay unleveled.

So now everybody gets to do the quests in order, and the chain gets harder, and has a higher level requirement, low level players must level up if they want the next chain quest. This makes more sense. It doesn't screw over the players who reached 50. It also makes more sense that a 50 player should be able to get more rewards. They earned! They did more than the lower level.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I agree, RonEmpire, those level brackets for events are horrendous. This event looks much better.
    Same as you, I have intentionally not been leveling because of them.
    Only recently been pushing to 46.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Under decorations...can they add Christmas lights? How do we decorate our castle?

Monde
    Prestaging
    It would be even better if zones weren't locking even after we were told they were 'fixed'

Monde
    Prestaging
    Not happy the Christmas Event will be removed 1 day before we are supposed to get our final door..... Please give us that extra day so we get the treasure we spend all those gems opening doors for?

Monde
    Prestaging
    bummed we didn't all get our Christmas presents, maybe they will kick it to us anyway... that would be nice, i'm worry becuz bb_slash won't be here anymore, i will miss him. i hope our new BB will be nice and talk to us more like we are humans like he did...

Monde
    Prestaging
    one day more

Reply to Thread