Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween event 2014

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    If I'm totally honest I don't like the adventure list either.
    It seems like an attempt to revive some of the adventures that noone buys. Rather poor one I would say, because even if they get pumpkins to drop after the event everything will go back to where it was.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_kaurkal View Post
    Just to let you all know, this is the list of Adventures with Pumpkin drop
    • Normal adventures: Invasion of the Nords, Wild Mary, Gunpowder
    • Mini adventures: Sleepy reef, The sleeping volcano, Pirate life
    • Co-op adventures: Buccaneer roundup, The siege, Raiding the raiders, Whirlwind, Lakeside treasure

Please do test them and share your feedback on the drop rates
    So lets look at this list. Nords, sleepy reef, sleeping volcano, pirate life, lakeside treasure are all gem advs if you want to do them with any regularity.

So 5/11 are gem. Then you include 5 of 6 co-op why not all 6 and throw in tomb raiders as well at least that makes some sense instead of dropping just one.

However the other two adventures wild mary and gunpowder are pretty much disliked by just about everyone meaning noone will likely want to do them.

I get that every adv cant drop but the selection is kind of boggling. Perhaps an epic adventure such as DB or BK should be included. As well as one of the easy adventures like a witch of the swamp or horseback. And as well as a follow up like motherly love should be added to the list. At least then there would be some adventures on the list that people actually enjoy doing.

If drop rates as seen above are low mixed with a bad choice of gem purchased only adventures then you will be turning off alot of players which is not a good thing to do.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Haven't had time to *play* properly and pay attention, but following the forum is comparatively quick and easy so for what it's worth:

Just to let you all know, this is the list of Adventures with Pumpkin drop
    • Normal adventures: Invasion of the Nords, Wild Mary, Gunpowder
    • Mini adventures: Sleepy reef, The sleeping volcano, Pirate life
    • Co-op adventures: Buccaneer roundup, The siege, Raiding the raiders, Whirlwind, Lakeside treasure

Please do test them and share your feedback on the drop rates
    That's... quite a gem heavy list. Nords 2 @ 1495 gems a go? As one of three "Normal" Advs and with only a chance of Pumpkins?

I have to agree with previous posters, the selection could use some work. Promoting Co-ops is fine I think, they really can be good fun but making them the only non-gem Advs really accessible to lower levels (Wild Mary and Gunpowder can take some work even when you're quite big) who may or may not have reliable friends in-game seems a little poorly thought out.

There's nothing wrong with selling gems, nor with promoting teamwork, but being able, to a degree, to chose one's path of play has always been one of the cool things about TSO. "Spend gems (and cross your fingers they're well spent) or be very social (and cross your fingers your new found "friends" are reliable.)" isn't quite in keeping with that.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 25.08.14 at 21:34.

Monde
    Prestaging
    When I saw the list of adventures with pumpkins my first idea was : BB won`t give any pumpkins.
    Why so many adventure which we can only buy with gems ?
    If I want to buy with gems I would buy the pumpkins in the store and not the adventures.

The idea with the Coops is nice but I miss the tomb raider. This is the best Coop.
    My propose is : All Coops, Roaring Bulls and some adventures who the lowlevels can play like Witch of the swamp
    or Islands of the pirates.

Your choice is only terrible and I fear that the feedback will be more terrible.
    If I read the feedback in the german room where are only bad replys. Everyone is angry.
    Last edited by colonia1962; 26.08.14 at 00:00.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Nice Event ;(

no pumpkin by Scouts and Explorer ;(
    675 pumpkin from the cementary - with buffs max. 2.700

adventures with pumpkins - lvl 50 with money o.k. - small levels had no chance without paying money

Monde
    Prestaging
    adventures with pumpkins - lvl 50 with money o.k. - small levels had no chance without paying money.....

that`s it! you have to spend a lot of coins....

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yes this should be the complete list of Adventures
    The text in the event window is outdated and hopefully this week the Event window, buff description and everything related to the Halloween event will be updated and corrected.
    hiya, BB_kaurkal, just read dev's dairies on my local language and sneak peak on english server and there are words about different adventures that aren't in your list :O
    Event resources: "Pumpkins" can be used to obtain several items during the Event
    Pumpkins spawn on the island can be obtained through the following adventures as reward:
    Roaring Bull, Mother love, Mad Mary, Gunpowder, Surprise Attack, Bandit nest
    Source: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...014-Sneak-Peek
    hope that you'll resolve this issue cause people are buying mother love like crazy on live server lol

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have tested the adventure "Wild Mary" . Pumpkin drope rate was 0 (Zero)

Pre-Staging Team
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by frankyboy View Post
    hiya, BB_kaurkal, just read dev's dairies on my local language and sneak peak on english server and there are words about different adventures that aren't in your list :O

Source: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...014-Sneak-Peek
    hope that you'll resolve this issue cause people are buying mother love like crazy on live server lol
    Thank you very much frankyboy for pointing this out, I will look into it right away.

Update: So after asking I'm afraid I missed a very important fact that sneak peeks are not stating the final event version and that's why they have the following statement:
    The final version may differ. After the game version is finalised, a developer's diary will be published.
    Right now the list of adventures we have posted in the forum are the ones we are testing with the current version of the event and they are subject to change before the event is deployed in live.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by BB_kaurkal; 27.08.14 at 10:51.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullus View Post
    You don't need titanium ore, since you can use the medium buff at 50% efficiency – which is probably a good idea as titanium ore is about 10 times the price of iron ore at the moment (on our live server, but i guess yours is not so different...)
    It's impossible yet.

Reply to Thread