Reply to Thread

Thread: Silo lvl 6

Monde
    Prestaging

Silo lvl 6

The event window ingame states that silo gets lvl 6 with the new xmas event. That feature is not implemented yet so i guess it's a work in progress.

My question is: Will the improved silo get the lvl 6 as well? If not, please doit... you have time. Many of use have improved silos, not silos...

Monde
    Prestaging
    You can upgrade them both to lvl6, problem is you need 3300 granite for both plus the grout, this is just not worth it, the amount you would need to spend is crazy for hardly any extra space, plus I would need to move a lot of stuff for the third time, I think it's a bad idea letting us upgrade the improved silo to lvl6 unless it was for a sensible price, even then I would only gain 10 spaces, I can see an argument for upgrading the normal silo as the farms can go to lvl6 but for 3300 granite? No thanks

Monde
    Prestaging
    what else is there to use up resources. that's why most servers economies are the way they are. yes make us spend all that starred stuff BB get ppl making stuff and running adventures and not just sitting around playing TSO Tycoon

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't have 180k granite just laying around as I used it upgrading my farms and the normal silo, then had to pull those for the improved silo, now I have to find more? No thanks

Monde
    Prestaging
    just do the movement before you do the upgrade its not too costly. It will be a good thing.

Monde
    Prestaging
    i have been patient in upgrading my buildings, and have only one or two normal silo´s on level 5, none at 6 and am steadily replacing them for improved silo´s which go to 5 for now and 6 only in the future, so maybe it´s a bit of your own wanting to go too fast that in an ever developing game you have to choose whether or not you want to pay extra for also upgrading improved silo´s to 6 or you wait a bit for another development to occur.

Reply to Thread