Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More gem pits

Monde
    Prestaging
    BB never give us more gem pit or some refills for gem pit.
    This is funny thread only.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think a special offer was made a very long time ago with extra gems pits in it. I'm talking about 3 years ago when no one that bought the 10 pits could have harvested them to exhaustion yet so that special offer made sense in those early days but today I don't think BB's going to risk to do it again. Why? Becouse by now there are a bunch of players with enough gems accumulated to buy those gems pits without spending a dime. That would mean more gems into the game for no profit at all for BB. So as a player said above, the only way would be that they sell the pits from outside the game, cash only. Yet, it's fair to say that gem pits are a good way to tie the players for an extra year of gaming so in the long run, BB should seriously consider a way to make available an extra gem pit or two.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I am currently sitting on 170K gems from my one pit I bought, I saved all gems and bought more pits, on and on.

The glory of his noble deeds is recorded in writing

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    I am currently sitting on 170K gems from my one pit I bought, I saved all gems and bought more pits, on and on.
    I bought GEM pits and now 8 pits dig my gems

Monde
    Prestaging
    only have 3 left on island the others ran out. these last 3 dont have long before they are gone

The glory of his noble deeds is recorded in writing

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    I bet this didn't age well. Now there's over 800k on limited and useful items in game.
    E.g. if you want to obtain everything, you're going to be need to obtain an another 400k gems aside from the 10 gem pits.
    A.k.a. the game has become a cashcow.
    Would've been nice we got a chance to get more gem pits by now.
    It'd mean people would invest into the game and logging in for the next year(s) atleast, and then still this would be an pricey browsergame (400k in gems on sale biggest bundle is still close to a 1000 euros - I'm personally already half way, but I'm not going to spend the last half, maybe if 10 more gem pits were introduced I'd consider the commitment).
    Moderator of Settlers Subreddit
    BB: Need help with balance and ideas? You can always hire me via a PM *drool*

Monde
    Prestaging
    And the need for gems went up again with 80.000 worth of bundles, and another 25.000 for the event.
    What started as a reasonable priced game, is slowly turning into a whale hunter.

Moderator of Settlers Subreddit
    BB: Need help with balance and ideas? You can always hire me via a PM *drool*

Reply to Thread