Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Feedback: Changelog 10/21/2016

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    The burning question for me is: will we be able to pick one at Christmas and purchase the other 2 for gems, or will we only be able to get them from the Christmas calendar? Two years is a heck of a long time to have to wait to be able to have all three. Or maybe one at Christmas, one at Easter? I understand that a decision might not have been made yet, or, as BB sometimes likes to do, you guys are gonna have some fun keeping us in suspense. =-)

I really hope they remain unique. Making them avaiable takes all the fun out of chosing... the game as a lot of things already. Something unique looks very good. Besides from what i can see all 3 generals are very decent. So not really a wrong choice.

Ex Community Manager
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    The burning question for me is: will we be able to pick one at Christmas and purchase the other 2 for gems, or will we only be able to get them from the Christmas calendar? Two years is a heck of a long time to have to wait to be able to have all three. Or maybe one at Christmas, one at Easter? I understand that a decision might not have been made yet, or, as BB sometimes likes to do, you guys are gonna have some fun keeping us in suspense. =-)
    We havent announced or decided yet how we are going to implement the generals after the Christmas event, but we are of course aware of the huge demand. We'll let you know once we have more concrete plans on it, but for now our focus is on the content of the xmas event.
    Please contact [url=https://forum.tsotesting.com/members/519706-BB_Saqui]BB_Saqui[/help] for help. I do not work for "TSO" anymore. Thank you!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Thanks for the response. Looking forward to these champions for certain!

Monde
    Prestaging
    My few thoughts after fisherman and his wife.
    New generals should have higher amount of troops or more skills.
    Nusala should give offensive units flanking, splash damage and first strike.
    Vargus should disable enemies' attack weakest first and first strike.
    And Anslem should have way more units assigned.

Apologize for my english. And as i said this are thoughts after one adventure and maybe they are more usefull at others.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Probably these:

What I also would like to see for each champ is the stats. aka unit number, hit points, and dam.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The last door in the calendar is 4 copies of A Thousand Snowflakes. Worst ending ever. I still miss the Christmas box. The new generals and the two gingerbread houses are fantastic, but I miss that gold box at the end. There does not have to be anything nice in it. You can give us more copies of A Thousand Snowflakes that are just used as pranks to make player's eyes bleed... which brings me to another point. Why can I not delete these horrible, horrible things? I would Love nothing more than to not open this door, and I might as well just says forget the achievement and not do it for my sanity.

Monde
    Prestaging
    last year gold box was bugged (again), and a lot of people gain high amount of gingerbread houses and BB do nothing, so this year there is no final reward

Reply to Thread