Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Changelog 10/21/2016

Monde
    Prestaging

"Xmas Event 2016
    Event content & Mystery Box
    New general(s) as reward. Once all new general features (skills) and all loca is in place we might put these in the prestaging shop."

So a new general as a reward... is that the golden box for opening all the doors like in previous years? If so, I do not see that golden box on the advent calendar like it has been in the past.

Also what are "new general features"? Is this a general skill tree so I can stop reading people complaining about it not happening? If so, I do not see an option for that anywhere on the generals.

*side note

Winter paint is kind of nice. The least annoying of the appearance changing buffs. Kind of sad you waste a calendar door on it, but it does not strain the eyes like all the other buffs do.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Probably these:

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Probably these:

Exactly.

And I feel like Nusala is what I will surely take, unless she can't carry any unit.

Anslem looks interesting aswell, while Vargus seems to be slightly less powerful to me.

I wish I could get all ofthem though, having splash damage on ordinary units was something I've really dreamed about. Great addiction, it would be nice to have some further details about them though, so that we can immediatly give a feedback if something is purely unbalanced or just out of range.

(Also, I assume "flanking" means that every unit gains "attack weakest target first", that's what I'm assuming for instance).

EDIT: Okay, I think that even taking down flanking to enemy troups could be very very interesting. I won't consider foxes painful anymore. All of these seems great anyway, I wish I could test them now.
    Last edited by bri0sheje; 21.10.16 at 18:32.

Monde
    Prestaging
    add new generals to test environment tab in merchant

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by set2g View Post
    add new generals to test environment tab in merchant

Hope they will be ready soon!

The hype is huge right now anyway.

Unless they screwed up the amount of troups of each of them they can really come in handy in several situations.

Monde
    Prestaging
    wheres the rest? shop looks the same besides the addition of the useless paint buff

calender looks nice though, i like the gens, though it would be nice to have a possibility to get all 3 of them, dont like this picking up one thing only
    waiting for more info about the gen anyway, like how many troops they carry? 200 i guess?

Monde
    Prestaging

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    wheres the rest? shop looks the same besides the addition of the useless paint buff

calender looks nice though, i like the gens, though it would be nice to have a possibility to get all 3 of them, dont like this picking up one thing only
    waiting for more info about the gen anyway, like how many troops they carry? 200 i guess?
    I guess 200 or lower.

Consider how powerful the splash damage + flanking one is, I think it's perfect for any kind of camp in any ali, regardless the amount of unit.

I would throw money on the screen to get all of them though, and I don't say such stuff THAT often in this game.

I would even throw the chair if necessary, though I would not really enjoy doing it.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Do we know what flanking is?

Monde
    Prestaging
    the price of the surprise package is a nasty surprise 350 gems????? - needs to be reduced.

Whilst on the subject, for god's sake remove the bloody angel statues and pavillions - BB HAVE to be more creative and less LAZY on this score. Surely the boooby prize is the set of decorations, let everything else that can be won at least be useful

Other than this gripe I like the xmas offerings and look forward to it all come December.

As ever BB, TYVM for the events you provide
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 21.10.16 at 19:18.

Reply to Thread