Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Guaranteed loot

Monde
    Prestaging
    I really like the idea of a progress bar in the adventure details showing how close/far we are from getting the rare item. Seems it would be a good incentive. Also hope that the drop could come at any time (surprise!!!) along that progress bar as well, with a full bar being the guarantee and with the bar resetting should we get the prize early.

And speaking of guaranteed loot...... I think what you guys did with The Evil Queen chain is brilliant! I love running that chain because

1> I know I'm always going to get the follow up venture and
    2> I know at the end of slaughtering all those troops running a total of 5 ventures I'm going to get another blueprint to upgrade my Epic farmyard.
    3> With the enemy camps as they are the troops I'm killing off are a good mix of old troops and elite troops, so I'm not totally depleting my elites.
    4> Knowing what the structure/limit is of the blueprints I can deal with getting ones I don't necessarily care about because they're finite. Example: Epic Mill/Flour - Don't really care about that one since I have improved mills from Easter event (was it Easter?) But since I've already gotten 3 flour blueprints, I know that I'm that much closer to getting ones I really want like the stable and brewmaking, which is another incentive to keep running it. (Side note: With 2 stable blueprints I was able to get rid of my 3 lvl 5 stables and replenish horses as needed with only the EF.)

So to me, the Evil Queen/ Epic Farmyard process is ultimately more satisfying when compared to the process of trying to get an Arabian Palace thru the Ali Baba/Aladdin chain. Huge difference in the experience of running those two chains.

Not complaining mind you, just saying..... But how many Young Woodcutters am I going to have to run in order to get enough 2nd and 3rd Thief adventures that hopefully drop Treasure of Wisdom so I can possibly get an Oil Lamp so I can run that and maybe get a Beautiful Princess... but how many of those will it take before a Palace finally drops instead of those damn magic lamps?!!?!? See what I mean? LOL Hopefully future chains will be more like Evil Queen and less like Ali Baba / Aladdin. There is a definite place for guaranteed loot in this game.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    According to some players, the only search worth doing is Artefact for Bags of Rainbow Snow.
    Skill bonus quests are adding some fun, but apparently not enough.
    Could you make it worth, please?
    If not, are you thinking of using this "guaranteed loot" with the coming survey functionality to let us preset explorers/scouts to not bring back rubbish?

Monde
    Prestaging
    So what about guaranteed loot to the manuscript issue? Drop percent is very strange because some players get it from 1-5 attempts, but there are players who have already opened more than 50 chests and have not received anything. This is a big disappointment.
    Let it be 50 attempts, but at least some finite number...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    If not, are you thinking of using this "guaranteed loot" with the coming survey functionality to let us preset explorers/scouts to not bring back rubbish?
    1 Your replying to yourself
    Last edited by Dorothon; 09.09.19 at 01:53.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCat View Post
    So what about guaranteed loot to the manuscript issue? Drop percent is very strange because some players get it from 1-5 attempts, but there are players who have already opened more than 50 chests and have not received anything. This is a big disappointment.
    Let it be 50 attempts, but at least some finite number...
    63 appears to be the magic number.

Reply to Thread