Reply to Thread

Thread: Mary Christmas / Missing gen

Monde
    Prestaging

Mary Christmas / Missing gen

Hai all,

After fiddeling around in game for 63 levels, I thought it would be time for me to start a test account, to fine tune my playstyle a bit.

I've been hesitant, since I didn't understand the rules, but Daz was kind enough to walk me trough the principles.

So, I create a new account, start up, and to my genuine surprise, the one general I wanted to test out, isn't in the test environment; Mary Christmas.

After asking in 'Help', someone told me that I had to wait a year to buy her(probably for a single fish). This seems downright baffling to me! I would love it if someone could walk me trough the reasoning behind this decision; Why have a test environment, where I'm not allowed to test every aspect of the game? I might see some logic in this, if nobody had access to her, but this seems arbitrary.

I know it's a small issue, and I'm sure I can find many more uses in time, but she was the only reason I started this account.

A very confused Bob

EDIT: Spelling
    Last edited by ali_bob; 01.02.18 at 09:31.

Helmchen_
    I think that there is no such reasoning. Rather, it has not been done yet.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Looks like a great spot for me to whine a bit. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, SmurfAsH.

Reply to Thread