Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging

TSO Swift Simulator (ex MCC Simulator)

Version 1.94 BETA (2019-10-12)

Full change log
    Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

With this simulator you can simulate different things with only few clicks after initial setup of defining your generals and their skills. Here are few of the things you can do:

Simulate a single camp with a single click for all your generals and it will tell you which one is the best to use

Simulate the whole map with a single click and save the results for further refinement

Simulate a chain of camps for a single attack (for fun or to save time)

Create your own mini guides (map setups) and see estimates for losses, recovery, XP and efficiency

Compare the map setups you have simulated and compare the results, including weather conditions

Use the play-through window to play the adventure with your saved attacks and possibly refine the attacks for faster gameplay

Old disclaimer about the app:

Here is my simulator that I originally did not really plan to share but at this point thought it might be useful to someone else too. I originally made it because there were no other fully featured simulators available when MCC hit live on our server. I wanted to easily simulate all my generals without opening tons of browser tabs, writing notes or doing other time consuming stuff per camp and general. Most ready guides seemed also to skip all optional tasks and the loot bonus, not forgetting the trouble with different skills and generals.

Because I made the simulator for my own purposes originally it does not include all adventures and no features to simulate blocks (at least yet)
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 12.10.19 at 17:56.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Wow, thanks a lot for this! Much appreciated!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hello, I tried your simulator and I loved it, very useful because it allows me to save my adventure.
    I know that I ask you a lot, but you could also put old adventures,
    so you can create my own maps, without having to keep a paper agenda.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigrotto View Post
    Hello, I tried your simulator and I loved it, very useful because it allows me to save my adventure.
    I know that I ask you a lot, but you could also put old adventures,
    so you can create my own maps, without having to keep a paper agenda.
    If someone knows how to retrieve map data with camps from the server, ie. xml files and is willing to share the knowledge I can add the maps automatically but else it would be manual work or blindfolded adding and generally a lot of work. For now it will be limited to the maps I happen to play and where I see the camps myself (I do play other than MCC too).
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 21.07.18 at 19:43.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Code:
    Подробная информация об использовании оперативной 
    (JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового 
    окна содержится в конце этого сообщения.

************** Текст исключения **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
       в TSOS.Varasto.HaeTiedot()
       в TSOS.frmSimulaattori.frmSimulaattori_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Загруженные сборки **************
    mscorlib
        Версия сборки: 4.0.0.0
        Версия Win32: 4.7.2563.0 built by: NET471REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    TSOS
        Версия сборки: 1.0.0.0
        Версия Win32: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/TSOSIM/TSOSIM/TSOS.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Версия Win32: 4.7.2558.0 built by: NET471REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        Версия Win32: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    mscorlib.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
    Newtonsoft.Json
        Версия сборки: 11.0.0.0
        Версия Win32: 11.0.2.21924
        CodeBase: file:///C:/TSOSIM/TSOSIM/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
    System.Core
        Версия Win32: 4.7.2563.0 built by: NET471REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Numerics
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
    System.Runtime.Serialization
        Версия Win32: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
    System.Data
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Оперативная отладка (JIT) **************
    Для подключения оперативной (JIT) отладки файл .config данного
    приложения или компьютера (machine.config) должен иметь
    значение jitDebugging, установленное в секции system.windows.forms.
    Приложение также должно быть скомпилировано с включенной
    отладкой.

Например:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

При включенной отладке JIT любое необрабатываемое исключение
    пересылается отладчику JIT, зарегистрированному на данном компьютере,
    вместо того чтобы обрабатываться данным диалоговым окном.
    Last edited by so-wiki; 22.07.18 at 07:19.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have always been terrible at sorting attacks will this sim show what the best attack is like the other sims did so you can tweak them i did look but coudnt work out if it did then how too ..as i would love to do my own maps to what skills my gens have ..

nm i worked it out
    Last edited by hades8840; 22.07.18 at 16:34.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I added a new version and a change log to the original post and might solve some issues people have reported/requested.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Looks great.
    Could you add directly into your SIM
    • Link to this thread
    • Link to the changelog
    • Link to download link

And
    Some help? What does the TYPE mean in add General? Is it possible to load a predefined skill tree?

Could you (SIM update)
    • Could you move icons that indicate skills (FirstStrike, Atack Weakness) next to the enemy troops (for better reading)? Or you have to many space next to the enemy name, could you show HP, damage and accuracy next to the enemy name?
    • Why does SIM not allow me to select more than 4 unit types?
    • How does the SIM works? Does it test only MAX units load or even fewer units load? If I can test only max unit load (285 troops), testing should be much faster than trying to test version with 1,2,3...285 troops. Or if I can test by 5unit increment and max load, I am able to get some pure results which I can test more in depth.
    • Cannot change Max units when Simulation results are active. I would like to change/improve SIM after the first round of testing, but I need to be able to see the results.
    • Is it possible to predefine Simulations for Single SIM (1000) and Find best Attacks (100)?
    • Are you going implement units icon into the SIM RESULT?
    • After Singl SIM how to save attack for tested camp? I made FIND BEST, than I copied one attack to the SINGLE SIM, but I am not able to save attack.
    Last edited by LosAngel; 22.07.18 at 18:45.

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    Looks great.
    Could you add directly into your SIM
    • Link to this thread
    • Link to the changelog
    • Link to download link
    I could add the forum link as it should not change but I'm not sure if this thread is allowed to stay here forever. For the download and changelog the share links may change any time so I'll avoid including them in the main app for now.

Some help? What does the TYPE mean in add General? Is it possible to load a predefined skill tree?
    It just acts as a filter in different lists and views, ie. attack wave generals are not shown in the main attacker list. I also had blockers but it's disabled for now as other than 1R blocking was pretty useless in MCC.

Could you (SIM update)
    • Could you move icons that indicate skills (FirstStrike, Atack Weakness) next to the enemy troops (for better reading)? Or you have to many space next to the enemy name, could you show HP, damage and accuracy next to the enemy name?
    • Why does SIM not allow me to select more than 4 unit types?
    • How does the SIM works? Does it test only MAX units load or even fewer units load? If I can test only max unit load (285 troops), testing should be much faster than trying to test version with 1,2,3...285 troops. Or if I can test by 5unit increment and max load, I am able to get some pure results which I can test more in depth.
    • Cannot change Max units when Simulation results are active. I would like to change/improve SIM after the first round of testing, but I need to be able to see the results.
    • Is it possible to predefine Simulations for Single SIM (1000) and Find best Attacks (100)?
    • Are you going implement units icon into the SIM RESULT?
    • After Singl SIM how to save attack for tested camp? I made FIND BEST, than I copied one attack to the SINGLE SIM, but I am not able to save attack.
    - symbols are on the right because there was more space and was easier to align them there than left where there is already a different length names. HP/Damage, etc are not that important to show all the time but you can see them from the unit icon tooltip
    - 4 unit type limit is just a safety measure as some people selected everything which did not make sense and took forever as the combination count becomes crazy. I guess I might change it to a warning
    - the sim does 5 unit increments and only tries to test full combinations due significantly better speed
    - the find best attacker results will soon possibly be in the main window and the popup will stay only for saved main attack shortcut / guide like usage as it stays on top of the browser or other windows. Originally there was no minimap/saved main attacks and result window was used with browser
    - I can add different sim count for both tabs
    - what unit icons do you mean in the sim result? it should already has everything that has value after simulation
    - single sim will later have a copy/paste like feature for main attacks/attack waves
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 22.07.18 at 19:36.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I could add the forum link as it should not change but I'm not sure if this thread is allowed to stay here forever. For the download and changelog the share links may change any time so I'll avoid including them in the main app for now.

It just acts as a filter in different lists and views, ie. attack wave generals are not shown in the main attacker list. I also had blockers but it's disabled for now as other than 1R blocking was pretty useless in MCC.

- symbols are on the right because there was more space and was easier to align them there than left where there is already a different length names. HP/Damage, etc are not that important to show all the time but you can see them from the unit icon tooltip
    - 4 unit type limit is just a safety measure as some people selected everything which did not make sense and took forever as the combination count becomes crazy. I guess I might change it to a warning
    - the sim does 5 unit increments and only tries to test full combinations due significantly better speed
    - the find best attacker results will soon possibly be in the main window and the popup will stay only for saved main attack shortcut / guide like usage as it stays on top of the browser or other windows. Originally there was no minimap/saved main attacks and result window was used with browser
    - I can add different sim count for both tabs
    - what unit icons do you mean in the sim result? it should already has everything that has value after simulation
    - single sim will later have a copy/paste like feature for main attacks/attack waves

Do not worry. Threads are permanent.
    • Unused space could be used to show HP, DMG. It is important for guide creators too.
    • Thank you for info how SIM works. This mechanic does not allow to calculate blokcs. Never mind, I am building guides aimed for XP/SC (more loses more xp more starcoins.
    • Unit ICONS in a result (graphic icons of units).

BTW excelent JOB. Excelent SIM.
    With predefined map it is nearly complete guide creator.

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Reply to Thread