Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    Could you add in SIM result how many rounds the battle last?
    It could help to use optimization of the SIM.
    Ok added it to general tooltip in sim results when its possible to determine it.

Mass SIM Improvement:
    When doing SIM for the camp with more generals, it is a little bit annoying to change units for each single general for next camp.
    What about to add into the TOP some checkboxes where I will change (mass change) which units I would not to use for SIM?

Example: https://image.prntscr.com/image/7sry...70X0d-xZJg.png
    • I am simulating for 5 generals (Major Master, Major XP, Vargus, Nusala, Anslem)
    • I am testing with all units for all generals.
    • Next camp I see it have tons of first strike/attack weakness. I do not need to test with MM, M, an
    d AM.
    When I added the per general checkbox for Knights I was also about to add "Don't simulate any marksman if the enemy has first strike with flanking" but then was not sure if it covers all cases and if there is even more. All settings need to be per general cause Vargus for example removes flanking and there might be new generals in future.

BUG?: I think it is not bug, but could be ....
    when I changed general skills setup (MMA - skill - increased troop load +15) it has not been changed with generals already assigned to Attack wave. I was unable to load more than 220 unist.
    If you had the view open while changed general and did not select other camp to "refresh" view this can happen as it still has the old info about the general.

More accurate SIM.
    Idea: what about to allow to reSIM best results by step 1 troop?
    Example: best attacker for a camp is NUSALA with 40MS and 140AM.
    The SIMM will add +-10(20) troops to both sides and reSIM this best attack step by step from 30MS 150AM to 50MS 130 AM (step 1 troop / 500 SIMs).
    Yes it's on my list of possible stuff and tried it last time when I added the unit increment setting.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigrotto View Post
    Hello, I wanted to ask you if it can be useful to indicate the number of troops to take to adventure. In the Map Summary above. I thought the insertion of the manual troops. A section similar to the generals but without them, with only the normal and elite troops all together, once selected except and I see them in the Map Summary.
    Next version has "Edit map info..." option to select troops and enter free text that will be shown at top.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    When I added the per general checkbox for Knights I was also about to add "Don't simulate any marksman if the enemy has first strike with flanking" but then was not sure if it covers all cases and if there is even more. All settings need to be per general cause Vargus for example removes flanking and there might be new generals in future.
    The point was to have all units selected per general and disable some units (globally) to be ignored during testing.
    When I am testing a camp, I have some basic Idea which units to use or not.

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Mannerheim, I get an error. Steps to reproduce:

- add general to first wave attack
    - remove general from general setup (notice general is still assigned to first wave)
    - press F9 to simulate with removed first wave
    - program crashes (but I can reopen again)
    When I switch to the map again, program crashes, with following error:

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
    bij System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
    bij TSOS.frmSimulaattori.PäivitäKarttainfo() in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:regel 1557
    bij TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlOhjeet_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:regel 1966
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed(EventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
    bij TSOS.Varasto.HaeOhjeet(String tiedostotunniste) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\Varasto.cs:regel 182
    bij TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlKartat_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:regel 362
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed(EventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Mes sage& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Monde
    Prestaging
    The point was to have all units selected per general and disable some units (globally) to be ignored during testing.
    When I am testing a camp, I have some basic Idea which units to use or not.
    Yep I understood that. I might add them later. For now I'll add the one checkbox I already had started at one point since it will work with all generals and simulation types.

Quote Originally Posted by dmmhtest View Post
    Mannerheim, I get an error. Steps to reproduce:
    Ok. Fixed it.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.60

- Added an option to the map summary menu to automatically scroll to the selected camp
    - Added an option to the map summary to edit map notes and min required troops for the map
    - Added number of combat rounds to the general icon tooltip when the info is available, ie. right after camp simulation
    - Added an attacker option "Do not simulate any marksman units when the enemy camp has first strike with flanking", enabled by default
    - Added a button to reset general names to their original names due added languages in the player generals window
    - Added the ability to define custom unit abbreviations
    - Changed "Only simulate Knights when the enemy camp has first strike units" to be enabled by default on new generals
    - Changed the max units column in the attackers list to display a star next to unit abbreviation if there are usage conditions enabled for the unit
    - Fixed the hotkeys not working when the application focus was in the map summary
    - Fixed editing of some of the unit values using the min/max buttons
    - Fixed crashes that occurred when a general was completely deleted while it was still used in an attack wave

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows 10)

Also:

- Added language support for game related elements which include unit, adventure and skill names. Supported languages are: čeština (Česko), Deutsch (Deutschland), Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα), English (United States), español (España, alfabetización internacional), español (México), français (France), italiano (Italia), Nederlands (Nederland), polski (Polska), português (Brasil), română (România), русский (Россия)

There are no official translations for unit abbreviations (ie. Mounted Swordsman -> MS) so users can edit them with the new dialog if they want to use their regional ones instead of the default English ones.

Last edited by Mannerheim; 02.09.18 at 20:31.

Monde
    Prestaging
    thanks, fix works!
    And nice job on the localisations

PS: unit abbreviations are ignored for the standard text which is shown when automated switching between S/ MS and AM/BSG is enabled

Monde
    Prestaging
    Map: Unknown Regions
    Action: Current Map / Automatically name ....
    ERROR:
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index je mimo hranice pole.
    v TSOS.frmSimulaattori.miKarttaNimeäLeirit_Click(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e) v F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:řádek 2584
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
    v System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    v System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    v System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I try to clear all camp settings on a current map. Same error.
    Same error for Mountain Labyrinth map and Giant Battle.

BTW is it possible to zoom map? Beautiful princess - too many pieces of information merge together on a map,
    Last edited by LosAngel; 05.09.18 at 11:33.

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    I already asked for that, no current plans for bigger zoomed map

Monde
    Prestaging
    +1: bigger or scaled maps
    i have a lot of unused space:

Reply to Thread