Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    Do not worry. Threads are permanent.
    • Unused space could be used to show HP, DMG. It is important for guide creators too.
    • Thank you for info how SIM works. This mechanic does not allow to calculate blokcs. Never mind, I am building guides aimed for XP/SC (more loses more xp more starcoins.
    • Unit ICONS in a result (graphic icons of units).
    - Thread may be permanent but this might be too unrelated to test environment and get locked unless new adventures with new mechanics are added and the tool might help with testing
    - The HP, accuracy, dmg etc. change per general and with adventure debuffs so they were not really useful info to show all the time (I had them visible as labels in the beginning)
    - For blocks I had own button that searched longest blocking time with a click using all generals that were marked as blockers but it was so useless in MCC that I gave up on improving it. It was supposed to also filter and sort best attackers with shortest combat time. BTW for XP I have a hidden test tab in my version for finding best XP camps with Mary. It scans a whole map and finds all camps that Mary can kill alone with user defined loss threshold
    - for the icons do you mean the single simulation because everywhere else icons are already used. There however it made the log even longer

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    BTW excelent JOB. Excelent SIM.
    With predefined map it is nearly complete guide creator.
    Technically It would be very easy to do an online sharing support for generals and camp setups but from online hosting perspective it's problematic as it could get costly with a lot of traffic.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Code:
    System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
       в TSOS.Varasto.HaeTiedot() в F:\TSO\TSOSim\Varasto.cs:строка 67
       в TSOS.frmSimulaattori.frmSimulaattori_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) в F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:строка 47
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    - Thread may be permanent but this might be too unrelated to test environment and get locked unless new adventures with new mechanics are added and the tool might help with testing
    - The HP, accuracy, dmg etc. change per general and with adventure debuffs so they were not really useful info to show all the time (I had them visible as labels in the beginning)
    - For blocks I had own button that searched longest blocking time with a click using all generals that were marked as blockers but it was so useless in MCC that I gave up on improving it. It was supposed to also filter and sort best attackers with shortest combat time. BTW for XP I have a hidden test tab in my version for finding best XP camps with Mary. It scans a whole map and finds all camps that Mary can kill alone with user defined loss threshold
    - for the icons do you mean the single simulation because everywhere else icons are already used. There however it made the log even longer

Technically It would be very easy to do an online sharing support for generals and camp setups but from online hosting perspective it's problematic as it could get costly with a lot of traffic.
    • Thread - you have to ask BB if your thread will survive changes
    • Google drive is enough (links to G-drive).
    • Icons in the result - only in SUMS http://prntscr.com/k9s4ys

Conclusion
    It is up to you if you wanna do something for players and for free (this job were never been paid well). That is why http://settlersonlinemaps.com is not updated anymore.

You can allow players to save attacks in your APP and share it using their GoogleDrives. It could be done like name.map file. Everyone could load map file in your app.
    Last edited by LosAngel; 23.07.18 at 10:46.

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Is there a way to get your SIM to work on Android devices ?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothon View Post
    Is there a way to get your SIM to work on Android devices ?
    Sorry, no.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Updated links with a new version. One of the next ones will have the requested new Field Medic General

Version 1.49

- Added a new generic settings window (opens from top right of the main form)
    - Added new settings for barrack level and optional buff multiplier that will affect the displayed times
    - Added the ability to customize all minimap colors and the font
    - Added a new heatmap window for a rough camp xp and losses recovery time overviews
    - Added all the Evil Queen maps
    - Added support for sector label coloring (does not support all maps)
    - Added support for only showing active sector labels (does not support all maps)
    - Added hotkey support to quickly run the main simulation (F9), saved main attack (F12) or a single main attacker from the list (F1-F8)
    - Changed the default values of simulation runs to 100/1000 and the user defined values are now saved
    - Fixed some crash errors during program launch

Monde
    Prestaging
    When i click best xp camps all i get is a box full of errors come up prob doing something wrong...also when i click to add a general and choose its skills it doesnt save so cant actually use the sim cause i have no gens to pick from

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.tabit_SelectedIndexChanged(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 1069
    at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelectedIndexCha nged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WmSelChange()
    at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    When i click best xp camps all i get is a box full of errors come up prob doing something wrong...also when i click to add a general and choose its skills it doesnt save so cant actually use the sim cause i have no gens to pick from
    Did you unzip the files to some location where it has no write/save access? I'll try to add a check for this.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Did you unzip the files to some location where it has no write/save access? I'll try to add a check for this.
    just tried again as the files are on my desktop ...was able to add a gen then it wouldnt let me delete it or edit it so closed it down reopened and then would let me add more gens and edit them.. still get nothing when i click best xp camps maybe i am using it wrong i have a map selected and then click find the best xp camps and get the above errors i posted earlier

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    just tried again as the files are on my desktop ...was able to add a gen then it wouldnt let me delete it or edit it so closed it down reopened and then would let me add more gens and edit them.. still get nothing when i click best xp camps maybe i am using it wrong i have a map selected and then click find the best xp camps and get the above errors i posted earlier
    you can download the version again or ignore the tab as the find best xp was not supposed be visible to everyone yet

Reply to Thread