Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi, does the sim work for the "lost city" venture with the buffs from the adventure, the buffs from the weather control station and Boris?
    Current "Wegklopper"

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Is there any button or something to reset general setting regarding troops to use when sim if i change to something else and can't remember original settings?
    Only way currently would be by doing a copy of the attack group and test values with it. All attack group values and changes are autosaved so it would be hard to know which ones were the preferred originals with a reset to original settings, eg. the ones after program launch, the ones that were there 10 min ago etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Seem to be having problems since v1.88 i like to try the chain of camps when i can to save time when i am doing maps during events but i am finding even when only two camps are clicked that it just hangs when i have multple gens to test after the first one gen it just wont do others even clicking cancel wont reset it i have to close the program and retry
    Does it happen with all maps or some specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Helmchen_ View Post
    Hi, does the sim work for the "lost city" venture with the buffs from the adventure, the buffs from the weather control station and Boris?
    All 3 are supported and have not heard anyone having issues with such combo although the venture is not that popular

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.89 BETA

- Added the new Older Gemini General
    - Added the new Co-op: Split City in Summer as units only template because the camps do not really look like they are the final version
    - Added buttons to the zero enemy troop values in the enemy unit input popup window

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

Reply to Thread