Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal0x View Post
    Just finished exploring new version.
    One quick question. Where could I find weather control station buff tab please?
    Because the weather affects all attacks and cant be removed its defined when new map setup is created. It's can be created from the ... button next to "Default" map setup

I discovered some inappropriate behaviour while I clicked on 'Open playthrought window for this map setup'. Here is the report.
    Did this happen with v1.70? it should be fixed in that or some of the previous ones.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Because the weather affects all attacks and cant be removed its defined when new map setup is created. It's can be created from the ... button next to "Default" map setup
    Thank you for your answer. I have fould that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Did this happen with v1.70? it should be fixed in that or some of the previous ones.
    Yes it happened with v1.70 BETA.
    I could share screenshot.
    https://prnt.sc/mieuvf

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hello Mannerheim, great work on simulator keeping him up to date , i enjoy him very much. I don't know where post suggestion for new features, but if it bad place you can delete mine post anytime, so i like maximize exp gain from any adv what i doing, and option "Find the best XP camps for Generals Mary Christmas" is awesome, just one little thing on that tab, when pick up check box, maybe after XP letters can you add ":" symbol, at first it was confusing for me (but this is not mine suggestion ). I know it is simulator in first place and not calculator for XP, but maybe you can add in Map summary after barracks time XP gain for that camp with using specific general, like account for skills as "Fast learner" and even maybe "Bounty hunter" for star coins and have that check box from "Find the best XP camps for Generals Mary Christmas" every where so it would possible count XP correct from one specific map. And then on end or top after losses total gain XP and star coins from this general setup what was used on simulation with all buffs what was checked. And again sorry if posted in wrong place. And keep good job on this simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yes it happened with v1.70 BETA. I could share screenshot.
    Thanks found the reason and fixed it. The screenshot actually helped since I guessed the problem from it almost instantly

Quote Originally Posted by sparkis View Post
    Hello Mannerheim, great work on simulator keeping him up to date , i enjoy him very much. I don't know where post suggestion for new features, but if it bad place you can delete mine post anytime, so i like maximize exp gain from any adv what i doing, and option "Find the best XP camps for Generals Mary Christmas" is awesome, just one little thing on that tab, when pick up check box, maybe after XP letters can you add ":" symbol, at first it was confusing for me (but this is not mine suggestion ). I know it is simulator in first place and not calculator for XP, but maybe you can add in Map summary after barracks time XP gain for that camp with using specific general, like account for skills as "Fast learner" and even maybe "Bounty hunter" for star coins and have that check box from "Find the best XP camps for Generals Mary Christmas" every where so it would possible count XP correct from one specific map. And then on end or top after losses total gain XP and star coins from this general setup what was used on simulation with all buffs what was checked. And again sorry if posted in wrong place. And keep good job on this simulator
    Thanks, I improved the XP checkboxes area a bit. I have had xp to the map summary on todo list but never completed it so far because some attacks would require a resim to get more accurate values. However maybe it's better to show even some values and since I'm doing a round of beta versions I could just add them at the same time without much testing. A new version will probably be available later today.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.71 BETA

- Added XP and star coins to the map summary. For now they will not be calculated accurately for camps with attack waves as it would require a to resimulate each attack in a camp and the results vary on every wave and attack. Inaccurate camps have a red XP icon. All except unassigned camps will be calculated in the total values.
    - Added an option to set or copy camp names and types after map setup has been created
    - Added a basic map setup comparison overview of all camps to the compare map setups tab
    - Added an option to quickly temporarily disable attack wave rules in the find best attackers for camp tab attacker list
    - Added average unit loss values to the map summary if the unit values are enabled in the application settings
    - Changed a newly created map setup to be automatically selected and the list window to auto close
    - Changed the XP related check box tool tips and names to be more descriptive in the find best XP tab
    - Fixed opening the play-through window when the find best attackers for a camp tab was not selected

NOTE: due amount of changes to the actual simulation code it's recommended to verify beta version sim results only at test server or cross check with older non beta versions/other simulators before using them on a real server. Alternatively wait for a non beta version.

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hello, i can say only one thing WoW, Mannerheim you work fast and 99,99% accurate exp from adv in sim was 1 198 286, i got from mine run 1 198 283 Thank you for this update.

Monde
    Prestaging
    When switching to Heroic little taylor i get the following error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
    at TSOS.Karttaleiri.get_XP() in F:\TSO\TSOSim\Luokat.cs:line 548
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.PäivitäKarttainfo() in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 2092
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlOhjeet_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 2613
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
    at TSOS.KuvaComboBox.Valitse(String arvo, Boolean piilovalinta) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\KuvaComboBox.cs:line 48
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlKartat_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 509
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by mesmo View Post
    When switching to Heroic little taylor i get the following error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
    at TSOS.Karttaleiri.get_XP() in F:\TSO\TSOSim\Luokat.cs:line 548
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.PäivitäKarttainfo() in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 2092
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlOhjeet_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 2613
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
    at TSOS.KuvaComboBox.Valitse(String arvo, Boolean piilovalinta) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\KuvaComboBox.cs:line 48
    at TSOS.frmSimulaattori.ddlKartat_SelectedIndexChange d(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:line 509
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Thanks, found the error and it will be fixed in a version coming in the next few days.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.72 BETA

- Added loss list to the compare map setups overview
    - Added enemy unit tooltips (with default values) to the simulation results/play-through window
    - Added a new column to the map summary to show efficiency which is XP/unit loss value
    - Added a new application settings to define efficiency warning limits (defaults normal 30, elite 100) and a setting to disable efficiency column from the map summary
    - Changed the compare map setups overview to use active map setup camp colors
    - Changed a click on a camp to select the full camp name text if the text field was previously active so it's easier to go through all camps and rename them
    - Fixed some errors in The Heroic Little Tailor

NOTE: due amount of changes to the actual simulation code it's recommended to verify beta version sim results only at test server or cross check with older non beta versions/other simulators before using them on a real server. Alternatively wait for a non beta version.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.73 BETA

- Added a new tab to simulate simulate attack chains. It will attempt to find the best unit combination that can defeat all the selected camps with a single attack
    - Added a new camp type, "Attacked in a chain" which will color the camps with a different color (default Cyan)
    - Added the ability to quickly select map setups in the compare setups tab
    - Added the ability to hide some info rows in the compare setups tab
    - Added general attack totals to the compare setups tab
    - Added barracks buff percentage to the recovery time totals
    - Added Witch of the Swamp
    - Added a new application setting to never count one unit attacks as losses in map summary and map setup comparison (default true)
    - Added selected camp name and type to the play-through window
    - Added minimap hotkey list to the minimap menu tooltip
    - Added new attack option to normal units: Automatically try both Crossbowman and Cannoneer per simulation
    - Added new attack option to normal units: Do not use Cavalry when the enemy has First strike

- Added new default attack rule settings for newly created generals and generals that are added to a new attack groups
    - Added camp icon and label auto-scaling to the play-through window (default on, can be disabled from the application settings)
    - Added support to define different font for the camp labels in the play-through window (can be changed from the application settings)
    - Added the ability to reset play-through window to its default size from the minimap options menu
    - Added the ability to set the minimap location (top, bottom ,left, right) in the play-through window from the minimap options menu
    - Changed the play-through window to save the window size, minimap location and size per adventure
    - Changed camp tooltips to the minimap to show camp name, type, notes and attackers
    - Changed the divider between attack list and the minimap in the play-through window to be slightly larger so it's more visible and easier to use
    - Changed the default unit values for regular units. If you want to use them, you can open the unit values window and press reset to defaults button
    - Changed the main tab names to be more consistent and easier to find the one you are looking for
    - Changed the application name to TSO Swift Simulator as the focus is no longer only on MCC ventures

NOTE: the version is still beta due a lot of changes everywhere but the simulation results should be quite accurate based on use feedback. This includes the weather conditions, however do note that not every possible combination has been tried out as people tend to use the most efficient results.

New feature I made during the event (mainly for The Siege):

Reply to Thread