Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Sleepy Reef does not show enemy troops on best attacker for a camp AND it does not calculate for me.
    It says: "select enemy troops" when i press the simulate button.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I'm back from my vacation now and will try to catch up with the event and fixes to the sim

Quote Originally Posted by sk3l370n View Post
    Dont seem to understand how to export image including the map and attacks, you know like a guide.
    Any screenshot of you regular map summary? it will only list unignored camps with names.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempdirz View Post
    I noticed that enemy troops is not displayed in mini-mission Sleepy Reef (find the best attackers for a camp -> middle panel-еnemy troops)

At the same time, the simulator can calculate attacks, that is, enemy troops exist, but are invisible.

I checked all the other maps, but the problem is only in this one.
    Yeah I seem to have incorrect unit types in main unit list. Will fix it in the next version soon

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.88 BETA

- Added longbowmen as an unit option to the automatic attack waves
    - Added 'Rain of Flaming Arrows' as one of the suggestions to defeat camps
    - Added the ability to reset the play-through window to a little smaller default size (75% map zoom)
    - Added a new enemy unit input popup window to the single camp sim tab that will it make it easier to modify unit values after using attack waves or attack buffs
    - Added the ability to cancel the simulation without closing the window in the single camp sim tab in case you see desired results with first few generals
    - Added building names to the MCC outpost buffs button tooltips
    - Changed the friend premium to also affect both barracks speed in displayed recovery times
    - Changed unit values to use 2 decimal precision
    - Changed camp type to also be set as 'Attacked' every time a main attack is assigned to it
    - Changed the losses text to show the chance in percentage for zero losses when losses range from zero to any number of losses (requires resimulation for old attacks but all verify attack results features will automatically update the text)
    - Changed the automatic attack wave simulation to now also display the unit amount it is currently simulating
    - Fixed map summary star coin (excludes event bonus) and XP calculation logic in general and they have their own line now in the summary
    - Fixed friend premium XP calculation logic
    - Fixed the XP text above selected enemy units to show XP with the event bonus
    - Fixed Sleepy Reef camp unit list
    - Fixed map summary and setup comparison to keep icons and values better together
    - Fixed the main application window not appearing in some cases after the program has been launched

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Welcome back from your vacation, hope you had a good one ;-)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi Mannerheim,
    I have not been using your app for a long time. I tested it today again.

You have made excelent work with you APP! WOWOWOoo! Excelent SIM become the best SIM I have ever seen for SETTLERS!

BTW: when Marry Christmas started you had a function to test all camps for Marry to use her where it is valuable. I am unable to find it. Have you deleted it?
    I am using generals with Bounty Hunter skill instead of Master Planner).

Is there any way how to test camps if Marry or Boris will beat the camp for "good value"? I do not care for losses, but must be in satisfied range.

For example a year ago I have made a guide for Marry and Major with Bounty Hunter skill.
    It is called: 1D premium, SC/XP hunt guide
    http://settlersonlinemaps.com/aventu...9&LangCode=2#1

At the moment I would like to retest if Boris could be more usefull in some situations than Major.
    Is there any way how to setup Boris / Marry like alternates attacks?

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Really nice sim i must say.

Is there a chance to get time to produce on the attack waves?

Now i only see that first attach loss is like 163KN with no time in barracks, final attack shows time in barracks for what i understand is time in barracks for that attack.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    At the moment I would like to retest if Boris could be more usefull in some situations than Major.
    Is there any way how to setup Boris / Marry like alternates attacks?
    Boris can be used on many occasions for a good loss/xp ratio : Boris on Princess
    Just wipe a map clean and re-sim, with Boris only (and compare).
    Not many camps for Mary though, you can however drop 235R vets on the 270 Canonmaster camps to leave less than 215 behind to finish off with Mary (215AM).
    Just to give you an example There's also some heavy leaders (heavy on XP), the Steersman-leaders, you can clear with Mary.
    some may need a 1st wave though (or a few Nusala/MMA waves).
    Last edited by copycat; 17.07.19 at 20:57.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    BTW: when Marry Christmas started you had a function to test all camps for Marry to use her where it is valuable. I am unable to find it. Have you deleted it?
    I am using generals with Bounty Hunter skill instead of Master Planner).

Is there any way how to test camps if Marry or Boris will beat the camp for "good value"? I do not care for losses, but must be in satisfied range.
    There is no own section for it anymore more because nearly the same can be done in the map summary after simulating the map with all or generals. It will show xp, losses and efficiency list for everyone and you can pick the general you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Really nice sim i must say.

Is there a chance to get time to produce on the attack waves?

Now i only see that first attach loss is like 163KN with no time in barracks, final attack shows time in barracks for what i understand is time in barracks for that attack.
    Yeah I'll add them for attack waves too.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Is there any button or something to reset general setting regarding troops to use when sim if i change to something else and can't remember original settings?

Really loving this sim and recommend it to everyone in guild.

Reply to Thread