Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: MCC Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Thank you so much!
    Im gonna call the new general "Hulk" in the sim and my tactics maps.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Unknows regions and clicked in the three button top right (snow and rest of buggs) clicked on other camp and instant got this error
    System.ArgumentNullException: Värde får inte vara null.
    Parameternamn: key
    vid System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(Exce ptionArgument argument)
    vid System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry( TKey key)
    vid TSOS.frmSimulaattori.PäivitäPäähyökkääjä() i F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:rad 1237
    vid TSOS.frmSimulaattori.imgLeiri_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) i F:\TSO\TSOSim\frmSimulaattori.cs:rad 1150
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Polish language if someone need it. No google translator.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ia..._uWd31jJ5Luzjx

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsangel71 View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to thank you very much, you always keep your simulator up to date. It is a lot of fun to deal with it. You'll also quickly have the latest generals inside, so you can tinker with them long before they arrive. My English isn't very good, so I apologize if it sounds bad. I just have to say thank you.
    Best regards
    starwarsangel71 from Midsummer City
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaYeRx View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Im gonna call the new general "Hulk" in the sim and my tactics maps.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Unknows regions and clicked in the three button top right (snow and rest of buggs) clicked on other camp and instant got this error
    System.ArgumentNullException: Värde får inte vara null.
    I might have gotten this to the next version that is coming soon but if it still happens let me know the error.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Did a fresh install of 1.93 switched to UR, clicked in one of the first debuffs (to left) and instant crash. Starting again and sim shows other map, switching to UR and instant crash.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Did a fresh install of 1.93 switched to UR, clicked in one of the first debuffs (to left) and instant crash. Starting again and sim shows other map, switching to UR and instant crash.
    Try with the version 1.94 now and copy the error if it happens again. It might be that your map setup data is a bit corrupt.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 1.94 BETA

- Added warning color to top barracks times in the map summary for main attacks (can be disabled in the application settings)
    - Added a link to automatically fix the camp names in the map summary if there are none assigned
    - Added a note about attack waves/MM to the no losses chance camp attack tooltip
    - Added a menu option to the play-through window to reset the window size for all maps
    - Added user submitted Polish (Polska) application translations made by The_BEAST_r10
    - Added support for anonymous Imgur images which means you can now easily share images with friends and guild without the need to enter any login details (Imgur has daily and hourly upload restrictions per user and application on their server for free apps)
    - Added fullscreen view with export support for map summary, general comparison, custom simulation and map setup comparison
    - Changed the general statistic view in the map sim tab to only show the generals that have wins
    - Changed the general statistic view ranking to only use score system: (1st place * 10 + 2nd * 7 + 3rd * 3 + other * 1)
    - Changed the image export to ask if you want to open the image after it has been exported
    - Changed the map setup tools window to suggest using default camp names (if available) and set all camps to be attacked after new map setup has been created
    - Changed the default size of the play-through window to the smaller 75% size and default the position to top right
    - Changed the translation files so all Google translated, newly added or changed lines by updates are marked with *** prefix to indicate that they need to be checked by someone
    - Fixed clicking on an enemy unit icon or name to set focus to the unit number field
    - Fixed the general statistic view in the map sim tab to only show stats for the selected player in co-op maps
    - Fixed best attacker names being sometimes missing in the map sim tab
    - Fixed several windows to close when ESC is pressed

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

Monde
    Prestaging
    http://prntscr.com/pjd1ne
    something happens when you try to do chain attacks, 1st attack goes smooth and all good, but when 2nd one starts, it lags and nothing happens, cancelling the calculation doesnt work and keeps adding time on the counter.
    tried with a lot of adventures and generals and happens the same
    Edit: Added extra pic to show what happens when you cancel it http://prntscr.com/pjd2yh
    Last edited by Yoshimitsu; Yesterday at 07:25. Reason: Extra link added

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    http://prntscr.com/pjd1ne
    something happens when you try to do chain attacks, 1st attack goes smooth and all good, but when 2nd one starts, it lags and nothing happens, cancelling the calculation doesnt work and keeps adding time on the counter.
    tried with a lot of adventures and generals and happens the same
    Edit: Added extra pic to show what happens when you cancel it http://prntscr.com/pjd2yh
    Is it only the chain sim tab that does this?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Is it only the chain sim tab that does this?
    Yes only when you do chain sim.
    Also is there a way to get a better resolution when you export images? Or at least get another file type like tiff instead of jpg? and last thing, i cant export images on imgur for some reason.
    Thanks in advance for your good work

Reply to Thread