Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: TSO Swift Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi Viking_308, You can just extract the new version directly over the older version. Your customised generals and saved guides are not overwritten.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hello Mannerheim,
    can you use your simulator to simulate the opponents that exist from all cards without using one card?
    Because for the Misty Cake I only need the enemies and unfortunately this adventure is not in your collection, so I wanted to ask if you can create a possibility to simulate the DSO with all unit types of the enemy.
    I hope I have explained it correctly, think mostly a little bit boxy.
    With kind regards
    knuffknaff

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Monde
    Prestaging
    At the moment, I think that if you go to "Custom Simulation" and choose "Giant Battle" you can do it.
    But may be a good option to have all enemys types availables

Monde
    Prestaging
    thank you for tipps

Monde
    Prestaging
    If you redownload the .zip now it includes Misty Cake with all camp variations I've seen so far and if something is missing you can post a screenshot of the camp or just enter the troops manually since the list probably now has em all

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    If you redownload the .zip now it includes Misty Cake with all camp variations I've seen so far and if something is missing you can post a screenshot of the camp or just enter the troops manually since the list probably now has em all
    Thanks once again for your great work

Just a note. On The young woodcutter camp 5.5 (80 Horseman, 80 Stone Cannon and 1 Bandit Lord). The attack can be done with 2 Nusala and 2 Boris sacrifices containing 1 MM and OGG with 295 MM) for zero losses. When I run this through your simulator it shows an average of 111 MM losses. The settlerscombatsimulator shows as zero losses and running that attack on the adventure returns zero losses.

Your simulator shows each Nusala killing 22 horseman and each boris killing 16 horseman, this leaves 4 horseman, 80 stone cammon and the Bandit lord left for the OGG to attack.

The settlerscombatsimulator shows Nusala killing 23-33 horseman with an average of 31. The first Boris killing 14-24 horseman with an average of 16 and 0-5 stone cannon with an average of 3. The second Boris with 0-11 horseman average 0.5 and 4-12 stone cannon with an average of 11. This leaves an average of 66 Stone cannon and the Bandit lord for the OGG to attack which he kills with 0 loss.

Monde
    Prestaging
    hello Mannerheim
    thank you very much for the At Nebelkuchen, but I see that it is only for the higher levels, could it be taken in for the lower levels of the camp occupations? Because I'm still making cards for small level players, so 200 cards, that would really be a great help if you could meet me there, with your simulator.
    Or am I perhaps doing something wrong and the lower levels for the stockpiles are already inside and I don't understand the handling? Then please give me a short explanation.
    best regards
    knuffknaff

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi, first of all big appreciation for your work with TSO Swift Simulator .
    I found a problem (I think so) witch Younger Gemini General in The Mountain Clan. When debuff Piercing Cold is ACTIVE it seems like the general has not reduced HP to 1800 and he fails his pre-attack fight becouse he die too fast - before his attack. Maybe I'm wrong, but the problem repeats, so I think that this is the reason.
    I use ver. 2.09.
    Regards

Reply to Thread