Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: TSO Swift Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    New version 2.10 BETA

- Added Ghost General
    - Changed the general properties window to prevent setting the bounty hunter or 1-up skill for Tremble and Ghost General
    - Changed some drop down lists to be smaller so they can be used on smaller screens

Note: I did test Ghost on few random maps and the results matched battle reports but I did not do extensive testing

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)
    The folder TSOSIM/tiedostot/kuwat is read only in zip archive, can you change it in read write for update the files in this user fodler (windows unzip don't update this folder)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi! Are restored units from First Aid and Ability already included? What do I have to do to display them seperately?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hu hu Mannerheim,

there is a new Halloween adventure, with partly new units, made a rough compilation.

best regards
    knuffknaff

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumbleweed View Post
    Hi! Are restored units from First Aid and Ability already included? What do I have to do to display them seperately?

I think they are not included in the result, so I'm still looking how to display units that are restored after the battle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 2.10 BETA

- Added Ghost General
    - Changed the general properties window to prevent setting the bounty hunter or 1-up skill for Tremble and Ghost General
    - Changed some drop down lists to be smaller so they can be used on smaller screens

Note: I did test Ghost on few random maps and the results matched battle reports but I did not do extensive testing

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)
    i've tried the new general too on YWC. doesn't look like it's properly set up :

default is with no skills, the rest 2 are different full skill sets

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think they are not included in the result, so I'm still looking how to display units that are restored after the battle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Try camp simulation tab, top icons.
    It is NOT on the custom sim-tab.
    Camp tab
    Besides, Mannerheim already said that, when 2 different troops are lost, the sim cannot calculate accurately how many of both troops are recovered.
    So make sure when trying to account for losses/recoveries (for example in a chain attack) that you loose only one kind/type of unit.
    Last edited by copycat1971; 12.10.20 at 15:39.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by patjgll View Post
    The folder TSOSIM/tiedostot/kuwat is read only in zip archive, can you change it in read write for update the files in this user fodler (windows unzip don't update this folder)
    The archive attributes have not changed for a long time. Are you sure your previous version was in a place where Windows security might block things?

Custom sim does not show recoveries but maybe I could at some point add a rough estimate at the top when only on general is used. It's not possible to get the recoveries correctly until BB share the full formula but that will probably never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffknaff View Post
    Hu hu Mannerheim,

there is a new Halloween adventure, with partly new units, made a rough compilation.
    Thanks. Too bad we never got the units with correct names to the test server so I did not add them yet or the map

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    i've tried the new general too on YWC. doesn't look like it's properly set up :

default is with no skills, the rest 2 are different full skill sets
    What's the issue? Can't see the skills or any errors in that screenshot

Losses are less in the first one because it cant defeat one camp and thus no losses exist for that camp

Monde
    Prestaging
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at TSOS.frmEtsiParasHyökkääjä.<EtsiParasHyökkä
    Last edited by hades8840; 15.10.20 at 21:09.

Monde
    Prestaging

What's the issue? Can't see the skills or any errors in that screenshot

Losses are less in the first one because it cant defeat one camp and thus no losses exist for that camp
    i guess i was expecting better results with my sets of skills.

if all looks good then happy days

Monde
    Prestaging
    Ghost general with Lightning slash skill does not appear to be simulating correctly.

Watching a battle report for most general types with slash skill you see a 2nd hit from the general in the last phase of each round of combat. With the exception of Ghost and Mad Scientist all generals are either First strike or Normal initiative. Not looked at Mad Sci to see if he behaves the same as Ghost, but with Ghost you only see one hit which is in the last phase as per her initiative. After testing here on the test server what is happening is, is she is doing the damage you would expect from Slash skill but Battle reports are effectively showing it as a hit with twice her attack points.

Then using the custom simulation tab in TSO swift I simulated her attacking all camps in Young Woodcutter using 50ms 180mm. On all camps where she survived to get a hit in she was shown to be dealing exactly 999 attack points. No matter how many repetitions I set I was unable to simulate a attack where she only got in her minimum of 777 attack points. With slash She should be dealing 1554 15% of the time and 1998 the 85% of the time.

Reply to Thread