Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: TSO Swift Simulator

Monde
    Prestaging
    The extra damage for Lightning Strike has been added to the general's attack damage, as it is dealt in the same battle phase as the general's standard attack.

It does seem that the extra damage for the Juggernaut skill has not been included in the new value though.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Was just about to upload a new ver with Loner general but have to check those out first

Lightning Slash should have been working for all last strike gens since v2.11

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzzzze View Post
    Hi Mannerheim, is it possible to Donate something for you, because of your great work and the time u invest ? maybe paypal ?
    Thanks, but no need for that

Quote Originally Posted by jony_easyrider View Post
    I keep getting this error when I press "Set as the main attack for the selected camp":

And YES, I read the possible solution by deleting the corresponding *.json file, but the error still persist.
    I upgraded to the latest v2.12 BETA, the problem is the same
    I think I found the reason and fixed it but not sure if it was the same as your where you had simulated the map best attacks only with 1R MMA.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi!

Guys, tell me how to simulate the entire map with these settings from the "Camp simulator" tab?
    http://prntscr.com/xnotzy

During the calculations in the "Map simulator" , I want to try to reduce losses by using preliminary attacks, or just destroy the camp if the attacking generals cannot destroy it with the specified maximum losses.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalon View Post
    Hi!

Guys, tell me how to simulate the entire map with these settings from the "Camp simulator" tab?
    http://prntscr.com/xnotzy

During the calculations in the "Map simulator" , I want to try to reduce losses by using preliminary attacks, or just destroy the camp if the attacking generals cannot destroy it with the specified maximum losses.
    Thats not currently possible in the map simulator because the time it would take to complete a whole map in some cases. I have it on my todo list but on top of the sim time it would also require big changes to storing the results and viewing them as one camp could have over a hundred automatically saved results.

Monde
    Prestaging
    New version 2.13 BETA

- Added the Loner General
    - Added a link to quickly open and edit the selected general in the custom simulation tab
    - Fixed setting main attacker from saved best attacks with 1R MMA
    - Fixed Lightning Slash attack to include the Juggernaut bonus damage

Download .ZIP from Google drive (Windows)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi, is it possible to simulate the home island including the archipel?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by chri55 View Post
    Hi, is it possible to simulate the home island including the archipel?
    No on both.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by chri55 View Post
    Hi, is it possible to simulate the home island including the archipelago?
    Young woodcutter or one of the Thief advs have the correct troops for the archipelago, if you DO NOT select any of the camps you can simulate individual waves using either the camp or custom tabs.

Doing this I was able to clear the archipelago with a loss of just 6 Swordsmen and 1 Mounted Swordsmen.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Your Sim is great, thanks for sharing!
    Is there a way to copy your generals when "updating" to a newer version? /In which file are they stored?

Reply to Thread