Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Weekly Challenges

Monde
    Prestaging
    its funny, that you imply to me, that i have another accounts? ... everytime the same reaction from other player.

i have production, but only a few buildings for granit, and the epic building from the new campaign. that is enough for me. I sell my leech places and further i buy all what i need from the rade house .... it is possible, believe me.

i haven't any time for a huge production, to buff my buildings or something else. i spend my time for trading with other guys, and for playing adventures. every event i buy some event ressources for gems and sell that too. So i have enough ressources to trade until the next event ....

i dont know, why everybody want to say, that a production is the important thing in this game .... not for me!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by failbuttrue View Post
    i dont know, why everybody want to say, that a production is the important thing in this game .... not for me!
    Everyone say it because a lot of the content requires production. I guess you don't complete all your main, side, guild or daily quests, play crisis or other events fully, use the mini buffs quests from the merchant, etc.

If the tokens would be tradable it would probably increase the upgrade cost in tokens for everyone. It would also definitely encourage multi accounting since the only source for the tokens would be a per player quest line with a time limit.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yes of course. i have a lot of quests that i didnt finished...

okay this argument is a huge point for the reason that the tokens shouldn't tradable ....

Monde
    Prestaging
    Не должны все здания под одно кол-во населения пересчитываться.
    Так как например некоторые здания выбить проще а резиденция так вообще за копейки можно купить в сундуке.Не справедливо как то.
    Токены согласен чтоб не передавались.
    Если здание после прокачки снести потом поставить качать заново?

Monde
    Prestaging
    It is possible to get tokens in a shop? I am unable to complete quest (bug) to get some tokens to test anything

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Has any one said any thing about the adventures not counting in the weekly challenges ?, I try to do the first one, Did six adv's, wouldn't count them, challenge failed, Now i see the next one calls for us to do eight, Wow that going to be a trip, Don't know if this is where i am suppose to talk about this or not, Not real good at getting things in the right place sometimes, Would be great if this got fixed, Cause it looks like some thing great is happen to the pop finally, Just as long as you all keep the cost down, Thank you and have a nice day.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    ... Both should be a quite high challenge for the economies out there....
    You need 250k mah planks to upgrade one MG. Doesn't sound much for one who doesn't play, right? For real this means 250 days to produce them in a buffed level 6 mahogany sawmill. For one MG! and I have around 30 Mag res, not to say about other buildings. I will die before upgrading my buildings, lol. Really, where these numbers come from?

Wegklopper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzydaisy View Post
    You need 250k mah planks to upgrade one MG. Doesn't sound much for one who doesn't play, right? For real this means 250 days to produce them in a buffed level 6 mahogany sawmill. For one MG! and I have around 30 Mag res, not to say about other buildings. I will die before upgrading my buildings, lol. Really, where these numbers come from?
    Why didn't you read his whole post? He clearly pointed out:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    It was not balanced based on production, but based on resource stock on certain levels. Overall it does not matter anymore, since the second resource will be removed as cost leaving just the tokens.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieEmpire View Post
    It's entirely possible that these people could have multiple accounts setup to do production on their "alt" accounts and feeding themselves resources. hmmm.
    Just saying. Not specifically calling anybody out but in theory this is possible. No?

I think having quests are a good thing that forces people to have a balance island is a reasonable thing.

The only complaints I have about Quests is requiring you to do things or own things that are obsolete. For example:
    Fish and Meat refills are really useless quest requirements considering that it makes more sense to have Buildings that generate meat and fish for free without tapping into deposits. And they don't take up building deeds. It makes absolutely no sense to build the basic fishing and hunter building at all. They take up space and suck up license. And they're slow. But they're the only building that taps into deposit.

Asking players to do "XXX" deposits as part of the quests is just silly.
    So your theory is that people who dont like to produce instead create some against the rules scheme just to.. produce? Makes sense.

Have you ever even looked at your production values? In case of meat the hunter is most cost effective building by far. The deerstalker is the slow and useless one. Improved deerstalker is not much faster than the hunter.
    Fish farm and fisherman are basically same speed.
    Last edited by sk3l370n; 10.10.18 at 03:15.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by sk3l370n View Post
    So your theory is that people who dont like to produce instead create some against the rules scheme just to.. produce? Makes sense.

Have you ever even looked at your production values? In case of meat the hunter is most cost effective building by far. The deerstalker is the slow and useless one. Improved deerstalker is not much faster than the hunter.
    Fish farm and fisherman are basically same speed.
    Your so wrong that the phrase to describe your level of wrongness has yet to be written.

Sure the deerstalker has a longer cycle time compared to the hunter and that is the only thing you have right, but in any given time period the imp stalker will produce approximately 1/3 more meat than a hunter of the same level. Since all buildings have the same footprint this means in terms of the buildings and the space they take up the imp stalke is the more effective building.

However when we look at the actual mechanic's of production this is where the hunter badly loses out. Both stalkers need 0 support from your economy. Your hunter first needs meat refills which take time to be made in one of the provision houses, The PH/RPH require fish to turn into refills, fish require either a fisherman or a fish farm. If the former your fisherman requires fish refills which again take time in one of the provision houses, In this case they need bread to make the refills. To get the bread you need baker's which need water and flour which require wells/watermills and mills, the mills require flour which needs farms and fields for them to tend.If you have not got silos you need the whole chains of buildings needed to produce the resources to build fields. Thats a lot of space just to produce meat, a lot of production cycles and time spent waiting for the refills to be made, for most players that's a couple of days needed for the whole process to wend its way through to putting meat into storage.

Reply to Thread