Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Wegklopper View Post
    Hm. In theory, inreasing the radius from 11 to 12 will roughly double the number of workyards that can be buffed ^^
    144/121=1.19 not 2 as you suggest.

Wegklopper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothon View Post
    144/121=1.19 not 2 as you suggest.
    Right now, up to 24 buildings can be buffed (2 buildings in each direction). If the radius is increased from 11 to 12, 3 buildings in each direction can be buffed, so the total number increases from 5x5 to 7x7 buildings, which equals an increase of 100 % (5x5 -1 = 24, 7x7 -1 = 48).

Maybe I'm wrong. But I cannot see how, and your equation is not helpful at all.
    Last edited by Wegklopper; 21.10.18 at 11:16.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Can we upgrade the christmas markets from from this year only this year or can we go on in 2019, 2020....?

Blue Byte Gamedesign Team BB_Ezzer's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi, thank you all for your feedback.
    It is intended that you can continue upgrading your Christmas markets every year.

Have fun testing!

Monde
    Prestaging
    I understand correctly that the price of raising the level of the building is final?

Blue Byte Gamedesign Team BB_Alex's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    I understand correctly that the price of raising the level of the building is final?
    Everything on the test server is object to changes, so no the price is not final and might change. But this does not mean it will change.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    Everything on the test server is object to changes, so no the price is not final and might change. But this does not mean it will change.
    I understand that this is a commercial project. but the number of gifts for the new year event requires more than the number of pumpkins for Halloween. when it get them out of the ordinary adventure you can not (please correct if wrong). I am confused only by the price of raising the level of this structure. it seems to me that the decline in value (gifts) by 30% + increase in prices of conventional resources +50-75% would be a more interesting option.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Can we turn the buff into a token like other buffs?
    And turn the Building cost in recipe to buy from the event?
    Should fix the problem with the relocation.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Its too strong. Used by experienced players the market has a good chance to kill economy for production chains that rely on strong buffs.
    These chains wont pay if not used inside the range of the market.

On the other hand it has a risk to trap players that use the buff only once a day for 12 hours. There are production chains where this is weaker than to use expensive buffs 24 hours a day.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Alex, could you do Market more attractive and allow the bonus to be applied to all building it touches (2x2 building => bonus will be applied even only small part will be covered (1x1)?

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general┬┤s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Reply to Thread