Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market

Monde
    Prestaging

Christmas Market

Nice,
    two things:

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general┬┤s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    yeah the upgrades are a tad over the top!

Monde
    Prestaging
    also; buildings placed in the buff zone AFTER the buff is applied are not affected by the active buff. Considering the insane price of the upgrades, this seems unfair

Monde
    Prestaging
    Makes the upgrades in another ressource than present or decrease the amount of presents needed.

Or makes the building already at the fourth level.

Monde
    Prestaging
    please at least make a 12x12 area for last level... it's expensive as it is and if you gonna change from 9x9 to 11x11 it won't make much difference in many cases... so please at least make it 12x12

Monde
    Prestaging
    theres hardly place for 9x9 as it is, I dont see any use for 12x12. Please point me to a usefull location?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFanfas View Post
    please at least make a 12x12 area for last level... it's expensive as it is and if you gonna change from 9x9 to 11x11 it won't make much difference in many cases... so please at least make it 12x12
    Hm. In theory, inreasing the radius from 11 to 12 will roughly double the number of workyards that can be buffed ^^
    Former "Helmchen_".

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't think the upgrade cost is too high given what is the cost of the buff and its radius, which seems to be large enough to me as well.
    The only thing I really don't like about this building is its design, I mean it's OK around Christmas, but for the rest of the year it just won't fit.

Monde
    Prestaging
    what was it, about 50k gems? that's just insane. Or 10k in presents? (im rounding here).
    Way to expensive

Monde
    Prestaging
    The buffs work on Pumpkin Fields and the Fairy Tale Castle. I like them, but they are very cheap to trigger.
    Former "Helmchen_".

Reply to Thread