Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Endless Coal Mine

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    Increasing the output? And if we introduce an endless gold mine afterwards, the expectation would be, that it would also have an increased output in comparison to a normal gold mine.
    At the moment the recycling manufactories eat the value of the endless coal mine a lot since they do nearly the same with a cost of a bit more extra space. In theory we could also count in the coking plants, epic woodyard to eats it value a bit. Regardless how its interpret the current 20k cost does not properly match the value of the building. The benefits need to be upped or the value lowered.

For copper there were no additional source so it's worth the 20k with its current stats. There is no additional sources for gold ore either so theoretical endless gold mine would not need stats boost.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 26.10.18 at 15:13.

Monde
    Prestaging
    And what would this edge be?
    Remake it into Endless Iron Mine.

Coal is among the resources that are easiest to produce, easiest to automate production, lowest cost of said automation and among the highest production in raw numbers.

In any case someone is not actively playing for an extended period of time, this is among the first resources to create an absurd surplus, that kind of defeats a point of creating new features that increase the production even more.

Monde
    Prestaging
    the new building is equal in capacity to 5.4 coal processing plants. at the same time, coal mining can be automated using simple structures from the game menu. so I can't compare a new coal mine to a copper mine. if I bought the copper, the coal will not. if anyone is interested in my opinion, the price of her 8-12K gems. if you change to iron-the price of 20K is quite real

Blue Byte Gamedesign Team BB_Alex's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    At the moment the recycling manufactories eat the value of the endless coal mine a lot since they do nearly the same with a cost of a bit more extra space. In theory we could also count in the coking plants, epic woodyard to eats it value a bit. Regardless how its interpret the current 20k cost does not properly match the value of the building. The benefits need to be upped or the value lowered.

For copper there were no additional source so it's worth the 20k with its current stats. There is no additional sources for gold ore either so theoretical endless gold mine would not need stats boost.
    I did not say the price does match the value. I was just curious about the suggestion to increase the output instead of a suggestion to lower the price.

Monde
    Prestaging
    there's a endless coal mine? Did I miss something here?

Wegklopper
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmhtest View Post
    there's a endless coal mine? Did I miss something here?
    Yes. Apparently, the endless coal mine ^^

Wegklopper
    I did not say the price does match the value. I was just curious about the suggestion to increase the output instead of a suggestion to lower the price.
    Well...the endless coal mine could trigger a random quest. Completing the random quest will increase the output of the mine for a certain amount of time. A new random quest appears x hours after the first one was finished. Or the endless coal mines could be made to operate like culture buildings, meaning that additional endless coal mines increase the output (per time). Or you could create a special buff that works solely on the endless coal mine, or an area buff working solely on endless coal mines.
    Last edited by Wegklopper; 27.10.18 at 19:13.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think I would like the new endless coal mines, but the price is too high.
    An endless coal mine will replace about 6 recycling buildings and the new islands have a price of 3,495 diamonds, with a building plot gaining about 12 building sites. So I think a price of about 7-9 k diamonds would be more appropriate.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Wegklopper View Post
    Yes. Apparently, the endless coal mine ^^
    no wonder I missed it, afaik it wasnt announced and just chucked into the rgular Black Market section.
    Like the idea of having them, dont quite like the prices, you need loads more to keep up with all the coal demand

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Myxus_13 View Post
    I think I would like the new endless coal mines, but the price is too high.
    An endless coal mine will replace about 6 recycling buildings and the new islands have a price of 3,495 diamonds, with a building plot gaining about 12 building sites. So I think a price of about 7-9 k diamonds would be more appropriate.
    agreed, 5k seems even more fair

Reply to Thread