Thread: [Feedback] Endless Coal Mine

Monde
    Prestaging
    PS: if this is introduced, Recycling Manufactory should be set to tradable

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmhtest View Post
    PS: if this is introduced, Recycling Manufactory should be set to tradable
    If they made those tradable then what would be the point of the endless mine.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothon View Post
    If they made those tradable then what would be the point of the endless mine.
    Not everyone can spend 20k or even 5k gems on a building and there are people, who have 20RMs (like me) and who don't need millions of coal a day, and who would gladly free up some space and build 3 ECMs and sell a few RMs. Another reason, there are people who need millions of coal a day regardless of the number of RMs on their islands and would gladly pay a few gems to increase their coal production.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Ecaxctly ^^
    I would like to have the space back taken by the recycling plants, of which I have around 20. Building space is getting more scarce with the day, with the insane big buildings they keep introducing.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like the idea of having an Endless Coal Mine. The outpout rate is fine like this. It should not be more than an industrial coal mine.

On a coal deposit found by a Geologist with the 'Quality Coal Mineshafts' skill, the Endless Coal Mine has a production rate of +7196/12 h.
    One 'Recycling Manufactory' has a production rate of +1266/12h.

At this stage I would probably not buy the Endless Coal Mine because of the price. I guess my limit would be 10k gems.

Monde
    Prestaging
    yeah it's way over priced. I do think the output should be increased though, so dont quite agree with you there

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    I did not say the price does match the value. I was just curious about the suggestion to increase the output instead of a suggestion to lower the price.
    It is time wasting asking for the lower price.
    I do not remember a situation when players ask for lower price and BB did it. BB does the opposite (higher price)....

We know BB needs to sell GEMS to support the game. Cannot be free....

Guides by LosAngel (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3063
    Guides by LosAngel with general´s skills (links): http://forum.thesettlersonline.cz/threads/3103

All my guides are on http://settlersonlinemaps.com

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronalien View Post
    I like the idea of having an Endless Coal Mine. The outpout rate is fine like this. It should not be more than an industrial coal mine.

On a coal deposit found by a Geologist with the 'Quality Coal Mineshafts' skill, the Endless Coal Mine has a production rate of +7196/12 h.
    One 'Recycling Manufactory' has a production rate of +1266/12h.

At this stage I would probably not buy the Endless Coal Mine because of the price. I guess my limit would be 10k gems.
    So a tops of 5x the price of a recycling station seems very much worth it, so somewhere between 5-10k would be my limit too.
    If you calculate gems into IRL currency, I found the price of 20k for coppermines steep but you know.. gem pits.
    As gem pits won't cover the total amount of desireable unique shop goods, I'm hoping they will finally raise it's limit and let us do the long time commitment (you have to daily log in in order to drain your pits after all).
    Moderator of Settlers Subreddit
    BB: Need help with balance and ideas? You can always hire me via a PM *drool*

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Haverrr View Post
    As gem pits won't cover the total amount of desireable unique shop goods, I'm hoping they will finally raise it's limit and let us do the long time commitment (you have to daily log in in order to drain your pits after all).
    I think they have said few times that no limit increase is coming for now. I personally think they shot themselves in the foot with the previous increase since now a lot of people are still expecting more coming later and saving some gems to start another "free" gem pit chain. Lost revenue and no real support to the game. I would expect the next gem pits, if any, to be available in the gem shop page for real money so they get some income.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Glad to see the price drop. Still think it's 2x overpriced, but I haven't seen it's production capabilites yet.
    Moderator of Settlers Subreddit
    BB: Need help with balance and ideas? You can always hire me via a PM *drool*

Reply to Thread