Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Endless Coal Mine

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like the building, yes the price is a little bit overpriced. I like that Mannerheim says: under 10k is more acceptable 9950.

I have an extra idea. Increase the limit of Recycling Manufactory. If is technically possible count how much building we missed (events etc.), and we can buy if we don't earn all in the past.

If some1 says endless coal is not fit to me, I buy Recycling => More player spend gem and more player would be happy.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I was all for theses then i realised its a recycling plant even if you find a fast deposit isnt the output the same as two recycling plants? as such i wont buy them the gem cost is way way too high compared to the plants

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I was all for theses then i realised its a recycling plant even if you find a fast deposit isnt the output the same as two recycling plants? as such i wont buy them the gem cost is way way too high compared to the plants
    It's not quite the same. Keep in mind that a zone mining buff applies to the mine(s), but not to recyclers.
    Current "Wegklopper"

Monde
    Prestaging
    Endless coal mines don't count towards "have 5 level 6 coal mines" pathfinder quest.

Please, fix this.
    Thank you

Monde
    Prestaging
    I do not know how this event is calculated by BB, but I see that the game has begun to be playing the game ... (easter event's). In this game nothing is free. Everything costs money and time in our lives, especially time!

Reply to Thread