Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 251

Thread: [Feedback] Valentine's Event

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9
    Monde
    Prestaging
    There's a typo in the event window text:
    "This buff provides a +100% bnous .."

  2. #22
    Wegklopper
    The Lovely Explorer has 8 loot slots (prolongued search), which probably is a mistake:


  3. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    Monde
    Prestaging
    nothing there to test, event window gives message:
    File loading failed! Please check your network connection, clean your browser cache or try

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28
    Monde
    Prestaging
    The weather control tower boost the ennemy, it's bad, she must only boost the player.

    What do the lovely garden ? He boost the residence and ... ?

    The buff cost for the observatory it's too expensive, make the cost cheaper and extend the buff duration. Actualy we have many generals with 15 minutes time travel, this building is useless.

    Not many use of the geologist. The deposit will be mined faster, we need deposit we last longer. And the boost for the iron is useless because we have the iron willed geologist.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    236
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by batimentpleint View Post
    The weather control tower boost the ennemy, it's bad, she must only boost the player.

    What do the lovely garden ? He boost the residence and ... ?

    The buff cost for the observatory it's too expensive, make the cost cheaper and extend the buff duration. Actualy we have many generals with 15 minutes time travel, this building is useless.

    Not many use of the geologist. The deposit will be mined faster, we need deposit we last longer. And the boost for the iron is useless because we have the iron willed geologist.
    well the Geo is nice for faster salt and titanium for when we have the quests to produce. More explorers are always nice. Need more testing for what the Observatory and weather building do but I agree buffing the enemies sux and make that usesless

    The glory of his noble deeds is recorded in writing

  6. #26
    Wegklopper
    It doesn't. Arabian Nights and Mountain Clan enemies have splash damage anyway. And still, Vargus is not affected by splash damage.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Beseitigt doch erst mal die bestehenden Fehler im Spiel, bevor neue eingebaut werden.

  8. #28
    Skyfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowa Ziemia
    Posts
    600
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Wegklopper View Post
    It doesn't. Arabian Nights and Mountain Clan enemies have splash damage anyway. And still, Vargus is not affected by splash damage.
    Splash damage buff from this new building only applies to defensive units if im not mistaken, and if so that makes it more pointless than dangerous.

    Vargus is unaffected by flanking, not splash.

    edit: for clarity.
    Last edited by Skyfall; 09.01.19 at 22:46.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    236
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Majugesi View Post
    Beseitigt doch erst mal die bestehenden Fehler im Spiel, bevor neue eingebaut werden.
    Translation "Eliminate the existing mistakes in the game before new ones are installed."


    I tend to agree

    The glory of his noble deeds is recorded in writing

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Translation "Eliminate the existing mistakes in the game before new ones are installed."


    I tend to agree
    I agree too.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.