Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love Garden Quest chain

Monde
    Prestaging

Love Garden Quest chain

Why is the quest chain not triggered, even though I made 20 homes happy with the Love Garden? This is my second time now. Is this a case for the error range or did I do something wrong?

Monde
    Prestaging
    it doesnt seem to matter that you have 20 at once or 20 eventually. mine triggered when i bought the garden. did you buy from fish or from flower market?

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think with fish. That's why my main character (Trixigirl) has a quest chain - at least he has a garden for little flowers. Thanks for the Answer.

Monde
    Prestaging
    nods .. i noticed a few other quest chains seemed to be affected by fish vs flower purchase...

Monde
    Prestaging
    The problem i have with this quest : Have 20 Love Garden buffs active on your island , when it goes live in game on our islands... many players don't have 20 "homes" positioned to be covered by the Observatory buff. This will mean once again re-organizing the island , to achieve this quest, not so long after lots of players had to re-arrange their islands to be able to take advantage of the Christmas market at level 3+.
    I mean it's ok on the test server to move buildings ,but in game it's not that cheap to move the buildings we have at lvl 5+ ( work yards), in order to position 20 residences around the Observatory, especially if your home island is already full.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by adriaa View Post
    The problem i have with this quest : Have 20 Love Garden buffs active on your island , when it goes live in game on our islands... many players don't have 20 "homes" positioned to be covered by the Observatory buff. This will mean once again re-organizing the island , to achieve this quest, not so long after lots of players had to re-arrange their islands to be able to take advantage of the Christmas market at level 3+.
    I mean it's ok on the test server to move buildings ,but in game it's not that cheap to move the buildings we have at lvl 5+ ( work yards), in order to position 20 residences around the Observatory, especially if your home island is already full.
    Agreed any space wide enough for 20 houses was devoted to the market. ... but it let me complete the quest in stages at least.

Monde
    Prestaging
    you're going to need 2 love garden anyways to achieve the 25x buff trigger.

so on live - you only need to find 2 places(locations)/move stuff around to some how get 25 building coverage total between the 2 locations.

but I do agree- its getting costly to move things around.

the question is - are these buff triggering quests a one time only deal. or can you trigger them again after a certain time period and repeat the quests again. (sort of like the gift giving tree).

if its a one time thing- not sure if its worth keeping the arrangements of 25x buffs. since population growth buff bonus you can easily just apply buffs to the mayors house and village school yards (on a situational as needed basis). And the only situational need is usually during events asking for a certain population growth.
    Last edited by RonnieEmpire; 17.01.19 at 00:57.

Monde
    Prestaging
    May I ask what the reward(s) is from completing the quest if any of you know?
    I mean, it all comes down to the rewards from the questline for me wether I'll even bother chasing after this building since personally I don't care at all about population increase/buffs.

EDIT: So apparently I already asked it previously... is the main reward from completing the quest chain really a PvP-buff?
    Last edited by apati; 17.01.19 at 15:25.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
    -
    [SWE]Nihilista @ Newfoundland, lvl 70.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think the trick doing 25 buff is really just finding a spot where you can cover 13 <- residences (any population building) at the same time. Then what you do is after you buff the building. Move the residences (since the cost = 0 for a lot of buildings like frozen manor, pirate houses, white castles, witch towers, etc)

So rotating out 13 buildings and rotating in 13 buildings. wait for the cool down to come up and trigger the buff again.

This will get your quest complete without having to do a lot of expensive island shuffles. Just shuffle the free moveable buildings.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I bought 2 more Love Gardens after I realized I could not position enough houses around one Love Garden to get the quest and put them on my Island: Problem solved.

There is no limit to by those Gardens, my question would be: does it come live that way?

Reply to Thread