Reply to Thread

Thread: Love Garden Level 2 buff can not be used without SIX love gardens or using Gems!

Monde
    Prestaging

Love Garden Level 2 buff can not be used without SIX love gardens or using Gems!

Okay, so the level 2 buff from the Love Garden requires 25 buildings to be buffed. Now since the current radius of the Love Garden's buff is 9x9, that means it can fit a maximum of 25 buildings in it and one has to be the LG itself. That makes 24 per, and so we need at least two to hit 25. That much is already known. Now here is the major problem:

The cool down is shared. So that means after activating the first one, we have to wait 10.5 hours to activate the second one. HOWEVER, the buff itself is only 4 hours in duration. That means it the first one has worn off long before we can even use it again. Since the zone buff we get from it requires that all 25 be active at the same time (it not only says it in its description,

but I have tested it with stop buffs and as soon as I was down to 24, the zone buff was downgraded to level 1), this means that you can not have 25 active at the same time unless you get the cool down below 4 hours. That would require buying at LEAST 6 Love Gardens or using 499 gems every time. Worse yet, even if you bought enough Love Gardens to do it, the zone buff would only last until the first set wore off at which point you would be below 25 active buildings again! So even with SIX, the cool down would be 3.5 hours, which means the level 2 buff would only last for half an hour! For twenty thousand flowers.

That building needs to be seriously reworked.

EDIT: Apparently the buff description on the Love Garden says 4 hours, but the buff itself comes up at 12 hours. So that part is a bug. At twelve hours for the buff, you can do it with two but only get 1.5 hours (which is what I had thought originally but then saw the 4 hours description) Still, getting only 1.5 hours of buff for 6500 flowers is something that needs to be fixed as well.
    Last edited by lumpy; 17.01.19 at 11:27.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpy View Post
    That building needs to be seriously reworked.
    I would argue the entire concept of culture buildings has to be reworked.

At the very least the price of the buildings should decrease as the relative gain from the subsequent ones you buy decreases.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I see one thing that doesnt need changing. This building is normal sized. Not huge.

Reply to Thread